Chapter 8

Tatyianna Marie Anderson

 I was sitting at the table watching Malina take a deep breath

"We..are Pregnant!" Lina said excitedly and My mom gasped. So did the boys. They all got up and hugged them and congratulated them while I sat in the chair. And glared at them. So close to leaving.

"Tatyianna honey? Aren't you happy, your going to have a niece or nephew!" Mrs.Davis said making everybody look at me. I stood up and went to the entry way of the dining room .
"Yeah excited" I said smiling fakely . After we had ate and stuff everyone sat in the living room while I sat outside by the pool with Kyrie. He had followed me outside and sat with me.

"Tati right?" Kyrie asked me
"Right, Kyrie?" I asked
"Yeah.." he said then after it followed a long silence. He spoke up again.

"What you plan on with life?"

"Mmm right now, I'm renovating a house, to move out of here, to get a fresh start I guess, but in like 5-7 months, and i want to start a jewelry business, and im working on that right now too, just haven't looked for a warehouse or none of that first, I'm just getting started, I gotta go to Jewelry school, and I'm gonna work on that after I move. " I said looking at him

"Guess you got it all planned out. I don't know what I wanna do right now" He said.

"You'll figure it out, you'll do something one day for fun or just to pass time. And you'll realize you like it, and you'll stick to it. You have to find it before it comes to you, remember that." I said chuckling.

"Yeah..mmm how you feel?" He asked
"Hm?"
"About that baby..I know you and Malina had a thought past and all.."
"Hmmm, I don't know how to feel about it. I forgive and all..-" I said getting cut off by Kyrie
"But you never forget..me either " Kyrie said smiling at me.
"What do you do?" I asked him pulling my knees towards my chest and wrapping my arms around them laying my head on them.
"Family business, I'm leaving soon tho because I play for the NFL, well I played for college football and they asked me to go pro, and how could I turn down such a offer. All at 24 years old. I leave in a year or less. And that's why my aunt and uncle can't really depend on me for the business , that's why they are depending on Ja and Malina to get married and expand it with your family with your brothers. " he said looking at the sky

"Married?" Why am I not shocked" I said giggling.
"Because they are made for eachother. Satan and his mistress" he said in a creepy voice making me laugh.
"They really are made for each other" I said giggling at what Kyrie just said.
"You got a boyfriend?" Kyrie asked
"No, do you got a girlfriend?"
"Nope, I'm good on girlfriends at the moment."
"Oh ok" I said as our conversation continued.
After about 10 minutes Malina opened the door and called out for us to come inside as they were about to leave .
"Hm well I enjoyed talking to you" Kyrie said as he stood up and helped me up.
"Me too" I said dusting off my butt.
"Can I get your number?" Kyrie asked and I nodded. He gave me his phone and put I put my number in. He smiled and gave me a hug before they all left. When they left I sat on the couch and called Mai to pick m up. After that I had went to the house and took off my shoes. I walked in and saw Kj and Emmie on the couch sleeping. I picked up Emmie and took her upstairs with me. And we got in bed and went to sleep.