Ch 2

Tatyianna Marie Anderson

I arrived at the party and you heard kids and people talking g in the backyard

I arrived at the party and you heard kids and people talking g in the backyard. Jace had to get dropped off at the Trap and he said he would be there later, so I just dropped him off and went ahead. O didn't get the toy car out the trunk yet, because why would I. I walked into the front door and went into the house. I immediately say KJ's sister, aka my fake sister, Kendall. His mom, Angie, My mom Monica, My dad, Jason, My brothers, and a couple of other people. I was welcomed with hugs and kisses on the cheek.

"Where you been?" Jordan asked me.
" minding my business, something you need to get" I said as I walked towards the door. I opened it and went outside to see a lot of kids,Kj , Jas, Saturn, and a couple of other people I know. Even Kayla was sitting at the table. I walked up to the table and Kj stood up and hugged me. I hugged everyone one else except Kayla. I then was shocked to feel a little girl tug at my leg.

I threw Emmie in the air and caught her with a big bear hug.

"Ahhh, Emmie baby!"
"Hi Mama, you got me gift Daddy say you got me best gift present in world" Emmie said smiling .
"Yes babe, I have the best present in the whole wide world, for the best girl in the whole universe"
"Mama you getting fat, you still pretty mama in the whole world" Emmie said shocking everyone.
"Emmie, what the hell I tell you about that. Go play ." Kj yelled as I put her down and she ran off

I say down in disbelief. Cause wow. I have been having weight recently. But damn. Kids always brutally honest for real.

"She ain't lying tho, you is getting a lil thick back that Toot" Saturn said laughing.
"Ugh, I know, I went through 3 different dresses this afternoon. I even went from a small to a medium already." I said rubbing my forehead.
"All that damn stress eating because of that mf named Jace" King said rolling his eyes
"King , chill, you look good Toot, don't worry " Kj said calming me down
Kayla and I shared a angry glance at eachother when Saturn noticed and changed the subject
"So, What's up with yo brother girl!" Saturn said smiling
"Ja, is boring as hell, as ever, since he was born, that's what's up" I said making everyone laugh.

Saturn has had a fat ass crush on Ja since Valentine's Day last month. He bought her so many damn roses you couldn't even count, he got her chocolates and a giant pink bear with her name on it all because her and her toxic ass boyfriend broke up and he felt bad.

Just then Emmie called for Kayla and she left the table.

"What's up with you and J fr?" Saturn asked immediately
"Why are y'all so nosey?"
"Girl tell us..we don't need you going back. Into a fat ass stressful and depressing hole . I hate to see you like that ." Mai said
"Nothing, really, we just been...situating stuff.."
"His ass still bugging you ab having a kid huh?" KJ asked with his face scrunched up.
"Yeah...Ian even gon lie, I don't want no kids right now, and he not getting that, I'm barely over him and Riele and he keep tryna force me to have a kid with him. Yeah I love J, but the shit he do, don't have me ready to have a child with him. I want us to be stable first " I said putting my head down on the table
"Right, I never understood his bi polar ass. Go get Riele pregnant." Mai said and the covered her mouth as soon as it came out.
Everyone laughed at her.
"Yall wild" Kj said shaking his head
Just then my phone rang.