Making Things Right

As the group is chasing Lou the group then watches as Ox gets to him first as the two begin fighting.

"We have to help." Alexis says as Lou stabs the portal before it blows him and Ox away from it.

"I need a boost!" Lucky Bat says.

"I got nothing." Babo says as he empties his pockets and finds a rubber band before Alexis and Wage pull it back.

"Ready!" Wage says.

"Fire! Destiny time!" Lucky Bat says as the group launches him into the air.

"Huh? No, no, no!" Lou shouts as the group stops him and tosses him to the dog.

"Good dog." Moxy says.

"Girls! Girls! Are you gonna let them take over after everything I've done for you?" Lou asks as he looks at three girls.

"So where do you want him boss?" A girl asks.

"Hmm I haven't decided. Any suggestions?" Moxy asks.

"Tear the stuffing out of him!" A doll shouts.

"Shred that liar honey!" A doll shouts.

"Let the dog have him!" A doll shouts.

"Give him back to the baby!" A doll shouts as Lou gives a look of fear.

"No please! I know I'm not perfect but I deserve a second chance. Look into your heart. Look into your heart!" Lou shouts fearfully.

"That's enough! Stop it! All of you! I know what he did just as much as the rest of you but hurting him isn't the answer." Alexis says as she stands in front of Lou.

"But he tried to kill your friends. On top of ruin all our chances at finding kids. Aren't you even mad about that?" a doll asks.

"Of course but in a way I understand why. Feeling alone is something I felt all of my life. I look different from everyone in Uglyville and even here. I always felt alone. But I've learned to find love where I am. I did that through Moxy and everyone. I understand now why Lou wanted to kidnap me. I understand why he felt the way he does. Does that justify his actions? No. But killing him would make us just as bad. It won't fix anything. But what we can do is start to make things right. Be there for one and another. Accept each other. Build each other up instead of down. Love one and other. I think Lou does deserve another chance. To see what life can truly be like if he can find love here like I have." Alexis says as everyone looks at her.

"Alexis is right. Killing him won't solve anything but doing things right will." Moxy says as she goes over to Alexis.

"Okay but he still deserves to be punished for what he did!" A doll shouts.

"Drop him. Good dog." Alexis says as the dog drops Lou.

"Thank you. I don't know what to say. Ow!" Lou says before Alexis slaps him.

"Nice one girl." Mandy says as she smiles.

"That was for kidnapping me and this is for everything else. Now as for a punishment I'm thinking he helps to rebuild and repair what he has destroyed alongside losing whatever power he has. Moxy?" Alexis asks as she kicks Lou between his legs causing him to kneel over.

"Sounds good to me." Moxy says as she smiles.

"Hey guys? Something's not right with the portal." Wedgehead says as the group sees the portal is shattered before starting to sing together as they manage to fix and repair it.