Nick

You look around having the feeling someone is watching you. You look behind you and see Nick Goode standing behind you with a huge smirk on his face. "What are you doing.." you start getting cut off by Nicks lips smashing onto yours. "Nick.." you start but get cut off by him grabbing your ass. You jump with suprise. "We can't do this here let's go to my cabin." You say dragging him to your cabin. As soon as you get inside and close the door, he slams you against the wall and attacks your lips and rubs your pussy. He looks at you and you nod. He pulls down your shorts then your underwear and slips a finger in your pussy then another finger and then another you moan with pleasure, "oh y/n you have no idea what you do to me." Nick moans breaking the kiss. He throws you to the bed and pins you down and pulls off your shirt and unclips your bra. He goes down to your pussy and licks it then sticks his tounge into your hole making you gasp. Then goes in and out making you moan. Then you feel a knot tighten in your stomach. "Nick I - I'm gonna cum." You say, and Nick keeps going and then you cum into his mouth. He cleans you up and you get dressed and cuddle. "I love you y/n." Nick says, "I love you too Nick." You say and drift off to sleep.

A/n, I hoped u liked this and please leave suggestions I will be giving shout outs to people who comment suggestions, thx yall luv ya guys <333