Tommy x Nick

A/n, so I decided to do some parts that I haven't seen any of the other authors do so ya enjoyy!

Tommy was in his cabin taking a shower, when Nick walks in.  He hears the water running and doesn't want to rush Tommy so he sits on his bed and waits for him, after what felt like forever, the water finally turns off, after a few minutes a naked Tommy in only a towel walks out, he sees Nick and accidently drops his towel. "Shit Nick, what are you doing in here?" Tommy asks, "Cindy wants to know if you'll be helping her clean the outhouse later." Nick says, "Ya, tell her I'll be helping her later." Tommy says, "Is that the only reason your on here." Tommy asks seductively, "W - well u - um ya." Nick says getting hard. "Well since we're both in here, I'm already naked, and we're both horny how about we do a quicky? We just won't tell our girlfriends." Tommy says, "O- ok." Nick says, kneeling in front of Tommy's dick. He sticks his whole length in and starts going in and out. Tommy grabs the back of his head and guides him. After a while Tommy cums in Nicks mouth, he swallows it, cleans Tommy up. And leaves like nothing happened.

A/n, sorry yall if this was bad but, COMMENT WHAT I SHOULD DO! plz I'm running out of ideas.