Chapter 6- The day of the ball

Today's the day! The day of the ball. The ball is going to start at night and all of Rimuru's subordinates have been ecstatic for the ball. They couldn't wait to see who their master chooses as his partner. Kingdoms from far and wide have already appeared at tempest. Rimuru on the other hand, was nervous and tired. Why was he nervous? It's because he has to choose a suitor tomorrow which he wasn't looking forward to. Right now rimuru was trying on the outfit that was given to him by Ramiris and veldora.

"You're putting it on wrong! Your arms must be here!" Ramiris exclaimed as she tried to fix Rimuru's clothes.

"Stop moving so much! You're doing this on purpose aren't you!" Veldora exclaimed as he held Rimuru down.

"I don't wanna go!" Rimuru whined but was quickly shut up by veldora.

"You have to its your ball! Now hold still!" Veldora commanded as rimuru gave up. No choice but to listen and hope this horrible nightmare will end.

"There all done! You look beautiful, rimuru!" Ramiris said as she and veldora nodded in approval.

A/N: this is what rimuru and diablo are wearing.

Rimuru was admiring the clothes in the mirror. It was stunning! The clothes made him look like a prince! The fabric was silk with the colors of blue and white, it was perfect!

"Thanks you guys, this is amazing." Rimuru said as he thanked his friends.

"Oh! You look lovely dear!" Yuri praised as she and tsuyo entered Rimuru's room.

"Thanks mom." Rimuru thanked.

"Son, remember that no matter who you pick tonight, know that we will always support your decision." Tsuyo said as rimuru hugged him.

"Thanks dad." Rimuru said letting go of his father.

"I get that this is a family moment but we need to go! The ball is starting soon!" Ramiris said excitedly.

Rimuru laughed at her behavior and put on his mask and they left for the ball.

"Woah the high orcs really out did themselves this time." Rimuru said as he entered the ballroom. No one was there yet since the ball hasn't started. Though rimuru did wonder one thing.

"Have you guys seen Diablo? It isn’t like him not being here?" Rimuru asked gaining everyone's attention.

"Now that you mention it, I haven’t seen him at all." Ramiris replied as she put on her mask.

"He's probably over looking some final preparations for he ball." Veldora said as he put on his mask.

"My lord, you look amazing." Benimaru said as he kneeled down infront of rimuru.

"Thank you benimaru, are the guests here?" Rimuru asked as Benimaru stood up.

"Yes my lord, I was going to tell you to sit down on your thrown while the guests enter the room." Benimaru said as he gestured to the thrown on the top of the stairs.