The First Bite

" Oi Chichinashi , Are you okay? " Ayato ask while looking at Yui.

" Yeah " I said as I look at Ayato until I fell my gaze onto Ayato's neck , I felt the sudden urge to drink blood as I looked away from Ayato and try to suppress my blood lust.

As Ayato noticed this, he pulled my body towards him. " You..... Drink my blood. " He said as he showed her his neck. I hesitate to which has just angered him. "Just drink already! "

I bit him deeply which causes Ayato to whimpered a little. When I was finished drinking , I asked him how he was feeling " Are you alright , Ayato-kun? "

" Yeah , I'm all right. But you know , you sure do bite deeply for a newly turned vampire" He said with a grin on his face.

"You know, you should just rest for now. We don't know what changes occur to a human who have been turned into a vampire" Ayato said while looking at me seriously. I was shocked to see Ayato with a serious face, and it kinda made me happy that he made that kind of face while saying that to me "Sure, I should be careful of my own body" I said as I gladly smiled at him. "Sorry, Ayato-kun" I said.

As I followed Ayato to my room, I was thinking of what will I become when I truly change into a vampire, it kinda scared me of what will I able to do to people but also glad that I be able to fight myself from now on.

When we arrive at my room, I thank Ayato for bringing me to my room. I then went inside my room, change into my night clothes and sat at the bed while silently staring into the beautiful glistening moon, for sometime I then when to sleep and thought what will happen tomorrow.