Morning Treat

I woke up, disturbed by the shining light. "Today is the day, huh. I wonder if its still the same as usual?" I said out loud with a worried face. "What's with the long face, Chichinashi?" Someone said.

"Kyaaaa!! Ayato-kun What are you doing here, so early in the morning?" I said, suprise that he was here.

"Huh? Isn't it obvious? I was so hungry last night that I coudn't wait till tonight so I sneak in here, but to think that you were awake, It must be my lucky day." He said while smirking.

"So, Let me have a drink of your newly taste blood." He added
"W-w-wait, Ayato-kun this is not the time for that. I'm just beginning to get used to it." I said, pleading him to stop.

"Huh? What are you talking about? This is the perfect time to do it." Ayato-kun smirked.
He grabbed my hand, pull me towards him. "Ayato-kun, What are you-?!" I was cut off. I felt a wet sensation on my neck. Ayato-kun put his mouth on to my neck. He licked my skin. Savoring it fully. Then he suddenly bit me. I was feeling so much pain as so much time has passed since I was bitten.

"This is much more delicious than during your awakening. Hmm...chu...hmm...." Ayato mumbled while sucking.

As for I, I was gradually been able to get use to the pain. But I feel weird. I felt my face begging to burn hot red. I was feeling pleasure from the bite. I felt like fainting. But before I fainted, Ayato-kun stopped.

"Looks like I took to much." He said while staring at me. I felt my face burning. Suddenly, "Then, here's your reward pancake."

He kissed me. It was a forceful kiss. He keeps pushing. Asking for entrance, I let him. Once his tongue entered mine, he explored my mouth leaving nothing to be gained. We fight for dominance, after a while he finally won.

As I was out of breath, I broke the kiss. "Aya-" I was cut off. He hungry kiss me and gradually deepen it. As for he was thirsty for my kiss. I also kiss him back. As it lasts longer and longer. I could feel my face heat up and burn red. The longer we kiss, I could feel myself melting from the kiss.

Ayato began kissing my neck to my collarbone. For every kiss he gave me, I felt the place he kisses me has began to feel hot. Ayato began to pull my top to reveal my shoulders and began placing kisses over it.

"Fuu, so early in the morning, yet you're doing something like this, Ayato-kun~?

I was suprised. So was Ayato-kun. I felt myself blushing. I think my face must be as red as a tomato. I never expected for Laito-kun to come here while I looked like this.

I began to panic. 0////0
"Oi, What are you do-" Ayato-kun was cut off.
In my state, I accidentaly push Ayato-kun on to the bed. 
"Ara, Bitch-chan, you're taking the initiative today? You're pretty bold." Laito-kun said

"That's not it."
"La-laito-kun, Why are you here? It's so early in the morning." I said while keeping my face from being flush. 

"Hmm? Why? Earlier, I smelled some of Bitch-chan, Thinking something happened to you. I came here but to think I have to witness something like that, I must have been really lucky, huh?" Laito-kun said.
"Seeing that flushed face, being forcefully kissed. Ah it turns me on." Laito-kun added with a smirk.

On the sideline, Ayato-kun who was pushed, was now angry.
On a suprise, Laito-kun was kicked by Ayato-kun.
"Oi, You pervert, Stop your disgusting fantansies." Ayato-kun said.

"Oh Ayato-kun, it's love, you know." Laito-kun said with a wink.
"Shut up! And don't tell me what it is, I already know it." Ayato-kun said with a bit of anger.
"Oh, Do you?" Laito-kun said smirking.
"Shut up! Leave already, you pervert." Ayato-kun said.

"Alright, Ayato-kun" Laito-kun said while heading to the door.
"Enjoy yourself! ^~^" Laito-kun said before closing the door.

"And you, Chichinashi" Ayato-kun said.
"I have a bad feeling about this" I thought.
"What is it, Ayato-kun?" I said as I turned around.
"Why did you pushed, Ore-sama?" Ayato-kun said
"I can already feel his anger. '''~o~ " I thought.
"It was just an accident, I was in a panic." I nervously said.

"An accident? Don't lie to me Chichinashi. Today you're gonna receive some punishment." Ayato-kun said smirking.
"It's just as a thought it would be! Help! ~o~" I thought as I was being punished by Ayato-kun.

Let's just say, Ayato was capable of punishing Yui endlessly.

Author~*
I it's me DSP, I'm back. Even though I'm not always updating. Thank you for those who are waiting patiently. I may take some time to update which because I'm so busy with school. And I also need some inspiration to write this story, that's why please wait.This is story is currently on going, So watch out for my updates.

P.S Diabolik lovers is not my own, it belongs Rejet.