Prologue

A green she cat sat with a tiny kitten sleeping beside her. The she cat sat up and went through some vines to leave her cave and walked across a clearing of sand and soft grass and entered a tree with a hole in the side.

A ginger she cat slept inside "SquirrelMoon" the green she-cat whispered. SquirrelMoon sat up and looked at the green she-cat with a questioning glance " MossFur, what is it?" SquirrelMoon asked. MossFur took a few steps within the tree hole and lay down. "SquirrelMoon, I was sleeping with my apprentice VinePaw and then I heard a soft noise so I lifted my head and listened hard to see if it was real or I was just imagining it. When I did, I heard a voice say MossFur so I looked around and then I looked up at the stars and got...." MossFur frowned " I got a prophecy from Eclipse Clan." MossFur sighed.
"Really, was it bad?" SquirrelMoon asked. "Sadly yes" MossFur looked down at the soft moss on the floor. "Hmm, what did they say," SquirrelMoon asked.

"They said" "Beware the shadow that glows in the dark. The one who will bring the people and snakes to the clans, the one who seems like your friend but is not." I don't know who the 'one' is but they said one more thing" You have friends who are close to you a black and a ginger within the house cats territory." MossFur finished explaining. "Huh this is extraordinary, it must be a big threat but I don't have anything against house cats ok EclipseClan knows best, but until we know who the one, the ginger and the black cat is we keep this between us ok," SquirrelMoon asked. "Yes SquirrelMoon wouldn't like to alert the enemy would we." MossFur giggled guessing why SquirrelMoon had asked her to besides what she had said. "Yes," SquirrelMoon agreed.

"Now go back to bed MossFur I'll talk to you in the morning, and thank you for alerting me your the best." SquirrelMoon thanked as MossFur walked out of her den as she did, SquirrelMoon lay down again. SquirrelMoon glanced up at the stars above the giant oak tree she slept and did other small stuff in. "And thank you, EclipseClan I believe we would of never gotten through the year without you," SquirrelMoon said before going back to sleep.