C207: Trip (Part 1)

Chapter 207: Trip (Part 1)

Sarah's perspective 
December 11, 1173 - 2:19 PM
Happyland's school outside yard - Stansa region- Warsaw Kingdom

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

".......".  "Yawn...".  "Heeehhh". - I could not believe that I napped by sitting on the ground while waiting for the carriages to be packed up

Just opened my eyes after a nap... maybe for an hour. Right after waking up, in front of me was the only elementary school in my region - Happyland school. Students would go to this school tomorrow to have a fun day to experience school life in a day.

Because the war was about to come so for the student's safety, I decided to delay school time. The school time originally was supposed to be in December (Honesty, I was quite careless to get the kids to school in the cold winter). It was supposed to be from December to May, but I delayed it back, April to September would be more safety for the students.

I don't know why I think about this but maybe John and others were too over-worried about the incoming war. Because this time everything was still very fine to me. I even chilled around the place peacefully, no signs of war, very safe.

But only faced a problem when we could not contact His Majesty these days, he told us not to disturb him or some sort like that. Honestly, I felt everything around me was very safe, the war would not come. Even if it does, I'd be able to fix it, the war will be prevented in time before it breaks out widely.

After thinking for a while, I started pointing my eyes at the elementary school ahead to watch its scenery. This school was so beautiful to me, its name "Happyland" must be very right to be called. But somehow... this school's style, I mean its shape looked like something, wait a minute...

Before joining the US Army, maybe 5 or 6 months before doing that, I barely saw my sis playing a game on her PC. Now just felt it was strange, 'cause that game had a scene of a school, which was quite similar to the one before me.

During the time asking her to help me to create the school structures, my sis helped me a lot in molding its shape. Maybe the game she used to play inspired her to create a school similar to this one...

"Pip! Krieg 1 calls Krieg 3, over". - Ohh, John suddenly contacted me through SA, right on time tho, otherwise I would be scolded by him

"Krieg 1, come in". - Seriously, 'cause our military contacting devices like walkie-talkies would get static in this world, could not use so we all changed to using SAs

"What's your sitrep?". - He asked me where I was

"Outside Happyland, sitting with kids behind me, over".

"Watch them carefully, women and children are the most easily targeted in war". - Sigh...

"Roger".

"By the way, can we stop talking militarily, Commander?". - Sometimes too serious made me pissed off

"Negative, Gen. Sarah".  "Ready for the worst scenarios, your place may need an evac at any time".  "Good luck with the kids, remember to stop doing shit tomorrow and return to defend".  "Tomorrow has a meeting at 3:00 PM, be on time".  "Krieg 1 out... pip!".