the fall

a queen had fallen ill while pregnant with the kingdoms youngest prince. One was Destined to die.

The king knew it was wrong to pray for a childs death, especially his own, againt his wifes wishes. He thought much like his children. Why worry for a baby that isnt even a person yet?

The two prince's wilbur and techno did much like their father. They never seen or realized it really. They weren't to worried over an unborn child. There's always a next time for a child, but never a next mom. The baby wasn't even fully a baby yet. So why feel pitty?

The three boys knew how bad the queen, ones wife and a mother to two [three], was getting sicker and sicker the longer she held the child within. Everyone begged her to just stop and allow the child to be born early and dead. The queen is tougher then she looks though. She fought back, or talked back with anger. An anger unkown to those outside. Anger of a warriors.

/
\
/

King phil walked back to his wifes room. "Morning flower" she was asleep. She always was in the mornings. He knew that, but he can never seem to miss the small smile she gives in her sleep.

'Oh why do you have such mercy on such a flesh eating worm?' He knew she could never really read minds, but she always said things that would make you think differently. It wasent hard for her to speak her mind on something.

It was one of many things that made him fall for her. He soon left and went to go watch his son's.

/
\
/

Wilbur was really conflicted with how he felt. He didnt want another brother sure, but the thought of family dieing. Mom or unborn brother. It just didnt sit right with him. He could tell techno was very kin on choosing on brother or mother. We already knew his answer.

As wilbur walked to his classes the thoughts wouldnt leave. Choose or accept. Blame or parent.

\
/
\

A/N: sup people. Its me. Im backkk. As promised. Teeheehee

Words: 355