feeling gangsta

Puffys pov

I was helping niki make tommys cake. We made it multiple flavors, since tommy doesnt really have a favorite flavor. It was fun. But ig the fun cant last forever. "Ms puffy. King phil needs you." I look at the guard. Ah yes sam. "Thank you sam. I'll be there in a moment." He nods and leaves. I take off the apren and take my goodbyes.

We were a few turns from the ball room. "So do u know why king phil needs me?" He nods no. Dang it.

We finally made it to the ball room where king phil and his two sons are at. "Ms puffy glad u can join us! We need a bit of help with the decorations." Huh. But what was there to help with? I must of had a face of confusion cause it didnt take wilbur long to fill me in. "Well i was saying we put these music note banners up but techno wants to go with swords and more weapon like banners, and phil wants to go with flowers and more plant based." He rolls his eyes at the last bit.

Ah i see now. "Why not do all three idea's?"
They all look back an forth between each other and the banners before agrreing to my idea. Then i was told to pick up tommy for breakfast. I knew niki was basically free until further notice so i asked her to come with.

Back to the present

Tommys pov

The doors opened and i began to hold my breath or atleast until i sat down. I am so confused. One moment they hate and despised me and the next we are having breakfast together. Either one or all of them want something from me or uhhhh yea thats the only reasonable answer here. Puffy and niki left a while ago. So no savior for me this time.

King phil sighs and begins speaking. "So how are the grades toms?" Uhoh. Shittt. Okay okay breath. Just lie to the king. He doesnt need to know u skiped and failed a lot of your classes. "They are doing amazing" u can basically hear the awkward come out of me. This hole room is filled with akward atmosphere.

Wilbur looks at me. How do i know? Because he's throwing me glares. "Father tommy is lieing. I checked in with his techers and he either never shows or sleeps during the whole lesson." He said with a fake proud yet disappointed face. If you've lived with him long enough u would know that it was fake. Made to fool you. Trick you into his false yet real reality.

Phil looks at me along with technoblade. I look at techno first. He seems to have his normal face on. Boerd and tired. But if u look really hard into his eyes u can see that he wasnt expecting me to lie. Now phils face. Fulled with many emotions. Sometimes he does it so you can never truly know what hes feeling. Hes much like wilbur but phil is older and better at it. Phil can hold his tongue while wilbur cant.

"Tommy." Phils voice nocked me out of my thoughts. I look him in the eyes. "Why did you lie to me?" Ugh i hate his voice. Him and wilbur put on this sweet voice to lure you in. Tell them whatever they want while being fed the nice attention. Sadly im no longer 6. I wont fall for such obvious manipulation. Im nothing like her.

Anyway. Time to put up another lie. Time to act like a fly in a spiders web. "Im so sorry 'father'. I just didnt want to disappoint you. Please forgive me. I promise to never lie or do such actions again." Now i let the fake tears roll. I mean most would say im just as bad as them, but im not. I do it to save my own skin. They do it for their own fun. To get what they want. And if they cant get it normally they will do as much mind breaking as they please.

Phil finally falls onto one emotion. Pity? Sorrow? Either way i dont like it. "Toms i could never be mad at you. I just wish you would do your school. If you cant do your school properly by yourself then we will -" i kinda spaced out the rest. He is going to talk to himself until he realizes.

/
\
/
\
/

A/N: I wrote this at 2 am. So i apologize if its trash. I will hopefully write chapter 4 when im fully awake and aware.

Words:778