today's fall

Tommy's Pov

Today is my 16th borthday and 16 years since my mum died. most would think its a hard subject but when you dont really know them you cant really feel anything for them, only for those who are left to cry over thee.

now for the first time in my years of living i finally get a voice in what's put up on the walls. though sadly i wont be able to see how they look.

anyways i got everything i need. bags? check. food? check?? wait where tf did my food go. I'll grab more later. now coins? heh?! who's been stealin my stuff? i made sure no one can enter my room, i comanded the maids and guards to not come in, i lock it when im out or in my room. so that leaves the two princes and the king.

no they never come by. not up here. oh yea im on one of the towers. the tallest one to be exact. which ment that my classes were diffrent everyday of the week.

it was done to make sure my brothers didnt have to face me. i mean no one should really get to see this hot af face. but also due to the fact i live so high up. now i have to do writing in an hour.

i got up changed my comfy pg's into some ichy royal wear.

(something like this)

prince wilbur got it for me. they didnt care what color i wanted. they said purple and thats final. though i was allowed to choose the design, but wilbur beat me to it. it looks almost like his. a few things are diffrent.

i can never understand how people think i look good in purple. i think i would look cooler in red, but hey that's my opinon, and it doeasnt matter. cant belive i have to wear this all day and night and how ever longer it takes for me to get off the grid.

i walk out of my room to see puffy and niki about to open my door. "oh your already up toms" she sounds a bit shocked and i can understand that. I never wake up this early. Im an hour early. Its 4 am. classes start in 2 hours. well would.

"yea yea, im guessing i have to go to a meeting?" she shook her head. "nope, the king wants you for breakfast" now its my turn to be shooked. I am never allowed or wanted at the table. no matter the time of day. even going close to where they were would make people give me looks of pitty or hatred, even from the princes and king.

"idk what they want toms, but whatever it is...its not good." she has a point.

FLASH BACK BBG

Wilbur's pov (16)

today is going to be shit. Theseus was up allll night. and still is crying. i went to go shut him up but when i got in there i saw why he was crying. his crib was nocked over and a dead maid near his eye sight. techno was covered in said maids blood. I had to get phil. but i cant leave Theseus here with techno.

i pick Theseus up and ran to dads room. techno wasent too far behind. luckly dad keeps his room unlocked at night. i opened his door and closed once inside. locked it and put the now asleep baby on my back with a make shift baby holder. i used one of mum's old capes.

"DAD DAD DAD" i kept shacking him until he opened his eyes' "huh? wil? Theseus? what's going on? Why do you have your mums cape??'' before i could answer him techno banged agenst the door. dust and stuff from the wood started to flay off. if he hit it harder or a couple more time he would break the door.

father jumped out of bed...
.
.
.

but that was along time ago, i was only 12 at that time Theseus is four now. he has been sitting with me since that night. i dont feel comfy with him and techno being so close and alone. not after that night. sigh. Theseus finally made it and so did father. you could tell he didnt like it here. mainly with Theseus around.

me and father started to talk about the new bandits in town. "why dont we just ask why they do it? i mean they have reasons. everyone has a reason!" tommy said. oh. well he did have a point. dad looked at him as if he went crazy. "theseus. dont bud into the adults convo's." theseus puffed his chest out with the best brave face he could do. "Im a big man. i am right though!"

father and theseus went back and forth for 5 minutes. dad had finally snaped and slaped theseus hard. maybe enough to cause brusing. theseus had run off crying, i was going to get up and go after him, but techno and phil stoped me.

flash back over (i needed a new pov lol, just imagine it from toms pov)

Tommys pov

"alright...lead the way miss puffy and miss niki." they nodded.

TO BE CONTINUED

words: 875