Chapter 1

Y/n was sleeping peacefully in her pajamas with her long hair a mess until her annoying alarm clock went off.

She got up from bed, and then she turned the alarm clock off.

She then walked to the bathroom in the hallway and took a shower to freshen herself.

Then she got dressed for school as quickly as she could. dressed quickly, and she ate the breakfast that her parents left for her quickly.

As she dashed to her room to look for her glasses, she found them and found her backpack

Then she dashed out of her house and closed the door, and got her house key.

As she ran to the sidewalk and then slowed to catch her breath, Jisoo and Jimin caught up to her.

Jisoo: "Hey, Y/n."

Y/n*breathes heavily*: "Hey guys."

Jimin: "Hey, are you okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I just need to catch my breath.

Jimin: "Okay then. Come, you guys."

Just as Y/n breathed heavily softly, they all walked to school and talked about how annoying Sunmi and Wonyoung are.

20 minutes later, at their school

Y/n: "Great, my feet are numb."

Jisoo: "Stop being dramatic, Y/n."

Y/n: "I'm not -"

Jisoo: "I'm just messing with you, Y/n."

Y/n, Jisoo, and Jimin laughed as they all fell to the grass and giggled.

They were having a good time laughing until Wonyoung came to them.

Wonyoung:"Ohh hey guys!"

All:"Hey Wonyoung..."

They said as they rolled their eyes at Wonyoung.

Wonyoung: "Why are you two with Jimin? Only I can be with him."

Y/n: "Because he's our best friend?"

Wonyoung:" Well, he's not your best friend anymore, so could you move from him?"

Jimin: "Ugh, Wonyoung.

Wonyoung: "Omg, my hands are so small."Wonyoung said in a baby voice to make the trio frustrated at her.

Jimin: "Wtf is wrong with her?"

Jisoo: "Please stop with your 'baby voice' Wonyoung.

Wonyoung *in her baby voice*: "Why Jisoo?"

Jisoo: "Ugh, you are annoying us, so please leave us alone."

Y/n: "What Jisoo said."

Wonyoung*Baby voice*: "Wahhh, you made me cry. You guys are the worst, especially you, Y/n."

Wonyoung fake cried and ran to school, covering her face to get the trio's attention, but instead, they were very annoyed with her.

The trio rolled their eyes at her in annoyance.

Y/n: "She's just being a pick me for attention."

Jimin: "You think that she would change for once."

Jisoo: "I know she's annoying."

As they talked badly about Wonyoung and walked heading to school, Y/n accidentally bumped into a student who was taller than her.

Y/n: "Aah!"

??: "Woah!"

They both fell to the ground. Jimin and Jisoo helped Y/n up, and Y/n helped a student up.