Chapter 4

Y/n, Jimin, Jisoo, Han, Hyunjin, and Yeji are talking in the hallways before the bell rang. Y/n then kinda felt sad. Jimin, Han, and Jisoo noticed.

Jimin:"Are you okay, Y/n?"

Y/n: "It's just it'd surprised me because Hongjoong and Yunho are back.

Jimin: "Same, they are terrible people."

Han: "Let's just hope that Hongjoong and Yunho are not in one of our classes."

Jisoo: "Everything's going to be okay, Y/n."

Y/n: "Thank you, guys."

*The bell rings*

Y/n: "Well, we have to go to our first period, bye guys!"

Hyunjin and Yeji:"Bye Y/n."

Hyunjin and Yeji said as they walked to their first class together. Y/n, Jisoo, Jimin, and Han went to their first period together.

In Class

Mrs. Kim: "Hello, class, so you guys may have not noticed, but Hongjoong and Yunho are back in school."

Hongjoong and Yunho came into the class with evil smiles at Y/n. Y/n's eyes widened, and she breathed heavily as she clutched her heart to stay calm.

Hongjoong: "Hi guys!"

Everyone was already annoyed with Hongjoong, but they still responded.

Everyone: "Hey, Hongjoong and Yunho."

Mrs. Kim: "Alright, now sit with..."

Mrs. Kim was looking around the room to search for an empty seat while Y/n was scared to death if Mrs. Kim assigned a seat for Hongjoong and Y/n.

After a while, Mrs. Kim made her decision about who should Hongjoong sit with.

Mrs. Kim: "Y/n!"

Y/n's thoughts: "I'm so screwed
I'm so screwed I'm so screwed. I'm so screwed. I'm so screwed. I'm so screwed. I'm so screwed."

Jisoo was sitting at a desk apart from Y/n, Jisoo's concerned for Y/n.

Jisoo: "Are you okay, Y/n?"

Y/n: "N-no."

Jisoo: "Is it because Hongjoong sitting right beside you?"

Y/n: "Y-yeah."

Hongjoong then made his way to Y/n's desk and then evilly smiled at Y/n.

Hongjoong then pulled Y/n's right ear with his index and middle finger to Hongjoong's mouth.

Y/n: "Ow!"
Hongjoong: "Don't make a sound here, Choi, or else you will regret it."

Y/n then flicked his finger from her ear, then glared at Hongjoong.

Y/n: "Leave me alone, Hongjoong."

Hongjoong: "Aww, is the little weakling mad?"

Y/n then ignored him and then listened to the teacher while Hongjoong was annoying her.

After Class

Y/n was writing in her diary until someone took it from her hands, Hongjoong.

Y/n: "Give it back!"

Hongjoong: "Hah! No. Look, everyone, this is Mrs.Shorty that can't even reach to get her book."

Y/n then got mad and then jumped the kicked in his stomach that made her diary slip out of his hands so she quickly grabbed the diary and went to go away from the embarrassment.

Then Y/n found her friends in the hallways, so she decided to say hi to them.

Y/n: "Hey guys!"

Jisoo: "Hey, Y/n, you know Wonyoung?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I don't like her.

Jisoo: "Well, she's planning something terrible to make our lives terrible, especially yours."

Yeji: "Yeah."

Y/n: "Don't worry, guys. I have the plan to make everyone take Wonyoung and the others down."

Han: "I'm in!"

Jimin: "Same!"

Jisoo: "So what's your plan?"

Y/n: "First, I record everything that Wonyoung and the others say, then send it to you guys, then show it to everyone.

Jimin: "That could work, but we need to make sure that nothing can go wrong."

Hyunjin: "Hey, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Hyunjin:" How do we know it's going to work?"

Y/n: "I'll just ask Wonyoung why she was mean to me and you guys and not everyone else. And send it to you guys. But I need Han, Yeji, and Hyunjin numbers."

Han,Yeji, and Hyunjin:"Okay."

Han, Yeji, and Hyunjin gave their numbers to Y/n before Sunmi and the others can ruin their lives, especially Y/n's.

Han: "Hey, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Um, yeah?"

Han blushed a little with his hands on his hair. That made Y/n blush a lot, but she tried to stay calm.

Han walked closer Y/n still blushing like an idiot. Y/n's cheeks burned red. Han rested his hand on Y/n's face. Han then spoke in his deep voice.

Han: "You look pretty with your long hair."

Y/n: "Thank you, you look pretty with your short hair. And i-i um.."

Han looked at Y/n with love in his eyes while waiting for Y/n to finish.

Y/n: "I like you!"

Y/n finally said that while Jimin, Jisoo, Yeji, and Hyunjin were surprised.

Y/n: "I had a crush on you since the day I met you, You are nice, and you stood for me against Sunmi.

Han: "Y/n, I feel the same way about you, You are so cute and sweet. And.. um.."

Y/n: "Hm?"

Without saying anything, Han then grabbed Y/n's hands while blushing, and then he put Y/n's hands on his back. Then, Han pulled Y/n closer to him.

Han: "I love you.." Han whispered as Y/n blushed.

Y/n: "I love you too."

Han blushed as Y/n accepted his confession. Han then smiled.

Han then kissed Y/n's forehead and then her hand. Then,  he finally kissed Y/n's lips.

Han then picked Y/n up in bridal style and then asked her in the deepest voice.

Han: "So, are you doing anything tonight?"

Y/n: "No, why?"

Han: "Can I come to your house?"

Y/n: "Sure."

Jisoo: "Maybe all of us should come."

Jimin: "Yeah."

Yeji: "Sure!"

Han then put Y/n down and then hugged her. Y/n hugged back then blushed, then pulled his face closer to Y/n's, then their noses met.

Y/n blushed even more as her cheeks burned up. Then Han put his hand on Y/n's cheek.

Han: "You're so cute when you blush... cutie."

Han then kissed Y/n and then picked Y/n in bridal style.

To be continued