Chapter 3

Jimin: "What are you two doing here?!"

Y/n: "We've thought that you got suspended.

??: "Well, we've moved schools but we get back here.

Jisoo: "Who are you two?"

??:"Well, I'm Hongjoong. And this is Yunho."

Hyunjin:Oh god, I remember them."

Yeji: "Come to think of it, they do look familiar. Oh. Crap. No."

Hongjoong walked up to Y/n and then grabbed her neck. Y/n was breathing heavily fast.

Hongjoong: "Listen here Choi, stay out of our way."

Y/n got an idea, so she swung and swung until she got close enough to kick him in the face to make him fall.

Hongjoong: "Ow! What the heck, Choi."

Y/n: "You've done it to yourself, you've decided to mess with me, and now you will deal with me."

Hongjoong: "Did you forget to know we are still the most popular group in this school?"

Jimin: "Well, no because you guys are so mean to Y/n, Jisoo, and me.

Jisoo: "Remember, if you mess with one of us.

Jimin and Y/n: "You mess with all of us."

Jisoo, Jimin, and Y/n fist-bumped and glared at Hongjoong, Sunmi, Wonyoung, and Yunho.

Y/n: "So leave us alone."

Sunmi: "Ugh, whatever!"

Hongjoong, Sunmi, Wonyoung, and Yunho left Jisoo, Jimin, and Y/n alone.

Han: "You know, you guys are so cool when you stood up to Hongjoong, Sunmi, Wonyoung, and Yunho.

Han: "Can I join your clique?"

Y/n: "Sure!"

Y/n said with happiness while blushing Han smiled and then hugged Y/n. Y/n blushed madly while hugging Han and smiled.

Han blushed while both of them backed away from each other by two steps.

Wonyoung and Sunmi were watching from their lockers and then got angry because of Y/n.

Wonyoung: "I can't believe that girl is stealing all of their attention.

Sunmi: "Ugh I know! She's is such an attention seeker."

Wonyoung: "I have the plan to make Y/n's life miserable."

Sunmi: "And what's that?"

Wonyoung: "Blame everything on her that will make her life unbearable and make everyone believe us over her and her friends. And I think that her friends would believe me over her."

Hongjoong: "That's a good plan Wonyoung but how we will pull it off?"

Wonyoung: "I will fake injuries in front of everyone that she has classes. Then insist on going somewhere with her. Then Y/n's life will be wonderfully ruined.

Junho: "That's awesome. We will start tomorrow."

Sunmi: Have a good day tomorrow, Y/n."

                       To be continued