House of Osirians

Charlie's POV Eddie and I dashed across to the school after we saw Sophia hypnotise Dexter, we had to stop him

Charlie's POV
Eddie and I dashed across to the school after we saw Sophia hypnotise Dexter, we had to stop him. Dexter has just got his hands on the canopic jar when Eddie and I arrive.

Charlie" Dexter, stop leave that alone"

Dexter pays no attention to us and continues with his mission.

Eddie" No! We can't let you take this"

Eddie and I both tackle him to the ground and the jar smashes into pieces, just like the touchstone only this didn't repair itself.

Charlie" No! Stop! Dexter! You idiot!"

Dexter pushes us both off with such strength. He makes for the door and both of us chase after him. We end up at the crypt making me remember times from last year, the time we voluntarily stayed trapped to wake Frobisher and the more scary time when Eddie and I got locked in the crypt by Victor. We both hear Sophia.

Sophia" Where's the rest?"

Eddie" Yeah well if you're looking for someone to blame"

Eddie and I rush forward to Sophia, my instinct is to grab the artefact and Eddie to tackle Sophia. Though it doesn't work out and Dexter now with this new found strength is holding both of us.

Sophia" Dexter, hold them! Submit to my will the both of you"

She then pushes the stone in both of our faces but we both resist.

Twins" We won't!"

Sophia" Nobody can resist the Stone's control"

Charlie" Yeah, well, you're not the only one with a secret identity"

Sophia" The Osirians, the protege of the great God and Goddess Osiris is a girl and her brother on the eve of their graduation such a shame you won't live to see it"

Charlie" What do you mean?"

Eddie" No, no! No!"

Sophia slams the crypt door shut on us. We both start banging not that she will let us out.

Dexter" Eddie? Charlie? What happened?"

I exchanged looks with Eddie.

Fabian's POV
All of us were sat eating breakfast though I couldn't even eat a muffin, just thinking about Touchstone of Ra and I hadn't seen The Twins since last night. I was deep in thought when Mara bumped into me.

Mara" Hey"

Fabian" Oh sorry Mara, didn't see you"

Mara" What's going on?"

Fabian" I'm just worried about The Twins it's not the first time they have disappeared, though if I have learned from past experiences it's probably not their fault"