House of Christmas Day

Enjoy it's got another Collage at the bottom. Scroll for video.

Charlie's POV After not spending Halloween with our father Eddie and I had decided that we should spend Christmas with him after much deliberation

Charlie's POV
After not spending Halloween with our father Eddie and I had decided that we should spend Christmas with him after much deliberation. We had thought long and hard about spending Christmas Eve with him but it never happened both us wrapped last minute presents and then all of Anubis House had watched Christmas film mainly Home Alone and Elf another good one. The next morning I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Eddie when Fabian appeared beside me. I looked up and he smiled as he sat down beside me.

Fabian" Merry Christmas Osirian"

Charlie" Merry Christmas Fabian"

Fabian" So you and Eddie decided that you are going to spend Christmas with your dad"

Charlie" Yeah, we did it's weird Eddie was the one who was affected the most by what happened to us yet he was the one who suggested it"

Fabian" But this is what you wanted though wasn't it to build bridges with your dad"

Charlie" I did, I still do, I never gave up on it having a family Christmas is all I've ever wanted"

Fabian" Well go spend Christmas with your dad and brother and enjoy every second of it"

Charlie" Thanks Fabian, I will"

I stand up just as Eddie comes out with presents in his arms.

Charlie" Fabian what are you doing for Christmas?"

Fabian" I am going to spend Christmas with my godfather I was going to spend Christmas here but with you and brother at your dad's and most of Anubis House going home for the holidays that just leaves Joy and Jerome and you know how awkward I am around Joy and Jerome being your ex boyfriend"

Charlie" Wait isn't Jerome going home to his mum, Dad and Poppy"

Fabian" Apparently not"

Eddie" Are you ready Charlie?"

Charlie" Yeah I am let's go, see you later Fabian"

Fabian" See you later Merry Christmas Osirian"

Charlie" Merry Christmas Fabian"

Both of us kiss making Eddie feels incredibly awkward.

Eddie" Guys, really, come on"

Fabian" Oh sorry mate"

Charlie" Sorry Twinnie"

I give Fabian one last hug and then leave with my brother.

When we arrive at Dad's house that he occupies on campus he smiles as he welcomes us in from the cold.

Dad" Edison, Charlie you made it I was doubtful, come in the both of you, you must be freezing"

Both of us enter and hang up our coats, scarves and gloves on the coat hanger, I looked around at dad's house you could definitely tell he had quite a lot of money. I knew he was only a teacher and they don't make much but I chose not to think about other illicit activities he may or may not have partaken in. As Eddie and I enter the living room I can see a huge roaring log fire going that is warming up two long plush sofa's and just behind them is a Christmas tree all decorated. Then just beside that is a dresser with ornaments and photographs of Dad, Eddie and I even the infamous fishing trip where Dad and Eddie are holding the fish while I took the photo.