CHAPTER:69

Aera's POV

Kim Taehyung was a beast that had taken the form of an angel. I had long since realised that. I was unaware that he could also be grey in the middle, though. What a morally dubious basterd. And he is currently demonstrating that by suckling my mouth into his.

His kisses have always been so powerful and sinister that they manage to engulf me. But occasionally, he will kiss me more slowly and sweetly than honey. Which always manages to make my toe curl in pain and body ache for his mare touch. Key point being 'occasionally'. By that, I mean hardly ever.

Unfortunately, today is not that day. He is consuming me today just like a priest consumes his prayers. Today, I am his pray. I'm being punished by my priest because I disobeyed him. Is it odd that I enjoy—no, scratch that—love his punishments? And he hasn't even begun. Probably.

He kissed me as if I were his final hope for salvation and he couldn't bear to part with me. He was tongue-fucking me in my mouth as his tongue swirled with mine and his lips swallowed mine. I got my fingers tangled in the fine hairs on his nape. He made a grunting noise in my mouth. He always loved whenever I touched him during our intimate times.

He pushes me up against the wall to give me more support, and as he does so, his hand that is currently squeezing my ass slides to where I want it the most. His hands rubbed against my folds, absorbing my moisture onto his flesh.

He backed away from my lips as our chests heaved in unison. "You're so fucking drenched" he hovers his fingers on my entrance, his touch gentle, torturous, teasing. "Does getting punished by me turns you on my lady bug?"

Without waiting for my response, he simultaneously inserted two fingers inside of me. I wailed in delight at his touch. It's been forever, my God. His touch eluded me.

His mouth smears wet kisses and bites from my jaw to my neck and collarbone. He thrusts his fingers into me in an unrestrained pace as he bites the skin around my collarbone.

"Oh...oh god.." I moan out loud. The sound echoing between the bathroom walls. His face is covered in water rivulets, giving him an exotic appearance. The steam from the bathroom surrounds him like a halo, giving him a godlike appearance.

My lower stomach starts to itch, as I tighten my thighs around his waist. I'm so close. Too close. a little bit more just a little-

My chanting gets drenched as he pulls his fingers out completely. He left me feeling angry, and I'm sure I didn't hide it well since he looked at me in his diabolical guise and smirked.

"It's your punishment, so try not to get upset, my bug. It shouldn't be this good, hmm?"

"I swear I'll kill you kim taehyung" I voiced my frustration out.

He chuckled devilishly in his dark sinister honey voice, "I would love to get killed by you. However, before that," He paused as he set himself up against my walls. He practically whispered seductively in my ear. "You'll get thoroughly fucked by me."

He penetrates me with a one, powerful thrust. He buries himself balls deep inside of me. My eyes roll back, and I gasp aloud as my nails snag his shoulder blades. At the same time as he grunts, his hand tightens its grip on my nape. "You're so fucking tight my bug" he picks his pace as he hammers inside of me. "Just as I fantasised for a fucking month." He grunts in the crook of my neck.

He's been fantasying about me? Oh god, the mental image of him touching himself and jerking off to my image is such a turn on. I'm sick. I think I've lost it. Yup definitely. For sure.

My back repeatedly strikes the wall from the power of his thrusts. I enjoy each one of them. I move my hands across his back, leaving trail marks as I dredge my nails along the flesh. He's not the only one who gets to mark me.