29

Hey ya'll,  sorry for the delay on this chapter I hope you don't get bored since it's a really long one and please enjoy it and remember I do take criticism.

DD_Osama

DD_Osama
Gm
We can meet at the park at 2pm if that's cool wichu

SugarhillDdot
Gm gang
And aight I'm cool with that

DD_OSAMA
Catch you later gangsta
*seen 10am*

To say that Ddot was nervous was an understatement

To say that Ddot was nervous was an understatement. Yes the two of them have been talking over the phone but that's different from real life, way different.

After he received dd's message telling him when and where they were gonna meet up he decided that he should probably go get ready. He put his phone on charge, cause who tf goes out with a low battery and made his bed.

The boy walked to his closet to look for an outfit, which took him quite some time (he needs to look representable okay) or maybe he just wants to impress David but that's besides the point.

"Yo Ddot I'm going out come lock the doors!"

Ddot let out a sigh as he walked downstairs to go lock the door after Roscoe. "Nigga where tf you going?" was the first thing ddot asked when he saw the other. "Stop being in my fucking business lil boy"

Ddot playfully rolled his eyes at the elder who handed him the keys. "I know you don't have any hoes, cause you ugly asf so you not going to no females house"

"Nigga stfu and come lock this motherfucking door." When the older boy finally left ddot locked the doors and placed the Keys on the counter.

Ddot lived with Roscoe for the time being cause he didn't want to deal with his momma. They weren't on the best terms right now so he decided it would be best if he stayed with someone else.

Ddot then went upstairs and checked the time on his phone, 10:47am. He basically had three hours left before he had to leave so he contemplated on whether he should take a nap or start finishing up.

He decided on finishing up, because he always take his time and when he says that he means spending an hour in the bathroom being on his phone for half an hour or more and then going back to dressing himself.