30

The two boys made their way over to the benches in the park. After they sat down there was a silence.

"Damn nigga wtf you so quiet for? Acting like we don't know each other at all."

"You only said one thing and I already wanna go home, cause why you talking this much?"

"Aight then let's be quiet the whole day since you wanna have a attitude." Ddot only rolled his eyes at the boys words cause who tf is he to tell ddot what to do.

"See now just because you told me to be quiet I'm gon' talk the whole day."

"Aight then gang do what you want."

Now ddot wasn't gon' sit here and lie, truth be told he was hella nervous right now so his only option was to give dd attitude.

"Nigga you really not gon' talk?" Ddot side eyed David, cause why tf isn't he talking. They really met up just for dd to be like this?

"What do you wanna talk about then huh?"

Ddot shrugged his shoulder, cause how was he supposed to know what they need to be talking 'bout?

"Ain't that shit supposed to come naturally?"
Dd mugged the other boy, cause they really wasn't getting anywhere at the moment.

"How 'bout we go on the slide then." That was the only thing ddot could come up with at the moment. I mean they are at a park so wtf else is they supposed to do.

"At your big old age you wanna go on the fucking slide?"

"Ain't you the same nigga that just had a lil ass kid push you on the swing?" At this point ddot's attitude was over the roof but aye, did he give a fuck? No he did not.

"Aight then nigga let's go then."

The two boys made their way to the slide that was on the other side of the park, and the only thing ddot wanted to know was who tf planned the layout of this park cause him and that nigga needed to talk ASAP. Ain't no way the slide needs to be this far from the benches.

When they finally reached dd was about to climb the ladder up to the top so that he can slide, but ddot damn near knocked him out cause who tf told him he can go first.

"Nigga wtf are you doing?" He gave dd his signature side eye and the other returned a confused look. "I'm going up the fucking thing to slide. Ain't that what we're supposed to do?"

"Yeah, but who said you going first. I gave the idea so I'm going first.
"No you not, I'm going first." DD was about to climb up again when he got punched once again.

"No tf you not, move out the fucking way."

"Aight then you go."

Ddot was busy climbing up, but when he heard dd's next words he damn near jumped back down. "What they be saying, ladies first."

"Nigga did you just call me a bitch?"

Shock ran through dd's whole body. He didn't even hear what ddot said cause how tf did that nigga get down so fast.

"Why you looking like you saw a ghost answer my question."

"I ain't even hear what you just asked fool"

"Ohhh, so first I'm a bitch now I'm a fool. You really testing me right now."

By now dd was so confused. He don't even know what ddot is talking about, cause when did he call him a bitch??

"Nigga what?"

"Nah, I'm out of here you getting on my nerves." Ddot turned to move away but dd quickly grabbed him by his arm. Ddot turned back to dd and was just about to hit him when a old lady called out to them.