Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Mr. Jiang, you look more like me than...

    How could Lin Yi dare to tell the truth, he hesitated and couldn't speak.

    Jiang Ding glanced at the screenshot of the comment again, and saw the words "going through the divorce procedure", his eyes were obviously a little colder, and the corners of his mouth slowly curved into a cold smile, overflowing with a sneer.

    Lin Yi felt that Mr. Jiang must be in a bad mood, his face was cold and pale, his eyebrows and eyes were pale, and the dark eyes seemed to be brewing a storm. He hesitated for a while, and said: "Little madam's character is indeed a bit elusive."

    As an outsider bystander Lin Yi still doesn't quite believe that Chen Yingli is really nodding and willing to sign the divorce agreement this time. When the young master and the young lady first got married, they were like glue, sticky and sweet.

    Lin Yi has worked beside Jiang Ding for several years, and he knows that this spoiled and raised young master has a bad temper and extremely limited patience, and the rare good looks and gentleness are all given to the former Chen Yingli.

    It's just that the tenderness at the beginning didn't mean how much he was addicted to that love.

    He never had anyone he could not have, and no one he had to have.

    Lin Yi also couldn't see how much Jiang Ding liked Chen Yingli when he got married, but what is certain is that that little weight cannot be sustained until now.

    Chen Yingli is not very good at making things happen, too much naivety can be called stupid.

    It is not uncommon for men to play tricks on occasions of drinking and sex.

    Occasionally, some media would publish gossip and gossip. This little lady, who can't see the sand in her marriage relationship, would hold on to this point and insist on it.

    She wants absolute loyalty and enough love.

    Unswerving vows, innocent and romantic love that never changes.

    Jiang Ding has a bad temper, he takes the soft but not the hard, and the little lady can't learn to lower her airs, her attitude is always so tough.

    Head-to-head, ten times out of ten you have to fight.

    Lin Yi still remembered that the third time when the little lady came to the office because of the news from the media, Jiang Ding was already very impatient at that time, with a calm and cold face, looking expressionlessly at the woman with red eye sockets in front of her.

    Chen Yingli slapped the newspaper in front of him, her fingers trembling, "Who is this?"

    Jiang Ding didn't like being questioned very much, and glanced at the pictures on the newspaper with cold eyes, thinking it was ridiculous but also offended It felt like it didn't matter, but he didn't bother to explain, and Diao Erlang answered, "Forgot, Mrs. Jiang has nothing else to do every day, so just focus on these?" The

    woman was shaking all over, in the hot and humid summer, her hands and feet were cold, Not a trace of temperature.

    Jiang Ding sneered and continued to ask: "Everyone has to be taken care of, can you take care of it?"

    When he lost his temper, he was indeed a little indifferent.

    Lin Yi slowly came back to his senses, he said: "The divorce may be another madam's whim."

    For a woman who has never worked and has always lived a pampered life as a wealthy wife, the expenses after the divorce, The gap in life is unbearable.