Chapter 53

Chapter 53 He is a Sour Pickle

    Ji Yue stretched out his hand to help her fasten the scarf, blocking the part of her skin that was reddened by the cold temperature, slightly folded her long fingers, and helped her tidy up her messy long hair. Suddenly, she wanted to bring her back home impulse.

    It was really cold outside, Chen Yingli hid her hands in her sleeves and never took them out, she opened her mouth to see white mist, she hid in his coat, absorbing the temperature of his body.

    She hugged him tightly, against his chest. Presumptuously sniffing his scent.

    Staying in the yard is not an option, Chen Yingli hesitated for a while, she raised her face and suddenly said to him: "I think Jiang Ding should go upstairs to rest, or go out to drink with his friends."

    Her fingers seemed to be Also soft, delicate and white, gently squeezed his palm, "I'll take you to my room to sit."

    Ji Yue's eyebrows stretched, "Okay."

    Chen Yingli held his hand and carefully opened the door, Looking around the living room deliberately, the sofa was already empty, and Jiang Ding left without knowing when.

    She took Ji Yue up to the second floor, and her room was the third to last in the corridor.

    She unscrewed the doorknob, the room was tidy, and there was a small balcony outside.

    Chen Yingli took off her scarf, took off her coat, and changed into delicate leather boots. Light pink cotton stockings wrapped her slender calves. She didn't even wear cotton slippers, and walked around on the ground with socks go.

    Chen Yingli found Ji Yue a pair of cotton slippers from the bottom of the closet, which were a little pink in color, "You will wear them."

    Ji Yue changed her shoes and looked around her room without any traces. The decoration is very warm, On the corner of the white desk is a scented candle, which seems to be the sweet fragrance of peaches. Same smell as hers.

    He looked away silently, she had already sat cross-legged on the bed, and took off the loose stockings on her legs. The calf is slender and white, and the toes look pink and white.

    The man's eyelashes trembled twice, and he asked in a low voice, "Why did you take off your socks?"

    Chen Yingli turned on the projector opposite the bed, her eyes were only focused on the content on the screen, she didn't notice the look in his eyes, "The floor heating is too high, it's annoying to wear socks in the room."

    She can neither stand the cold nor suffer . Not hot.

    Chen Yingli patted her side with her hand, "Sit."

    She bit her lip subconsciously, with a distressed expression, but in Ji Yue's eyes, it seemed so seductive, she wanted to lick her lips, Sucking the fine drops of blood on her lips, the taste must be sweet. Maybe it also has a soft peach fragrance.

    Ji Yue's eyes are gradually hoarse, and the surface is still the same indifferent expression. He sat on the edge of the bed, stroking the soft and plush pillow with his fingers.

    Chen Yingli had already picked out the movie, "How about we watch a comedy?"

    Ji Yue came back to his senses, "Okay."

    There was a curtain on the white wall, and Chen Yingli kicked his waist lightly with his foot, "Turn off the lights."

    Ji Yue stretched out his long arms, easily reached the lamp switch by the bed, and turned off all the lights in the bedroom with a snap. He was absent-mindedly watching the movie projected on the curtain, and his gaze involuntarily turned to the girl beside him.