Part 1

Startled by a noise I heard, I rushed down stairs.
         "Who's there?"
No one answered, so I turned on the light.  As I'm walking on my cold marble floors I began to regret not grabbing my slippers from under my bed.  I try to remain calm hoping that the chill running across my neck was just my anxiety from my first day sleeping alone.  Oh how I miss having his warm body laying next to mine, but he's gone now and I have to move on. 
        Suddenly a rattling noise interrupts my thoughts.  It almost sounded like someone was jiggling my door knob.  I looked around for something to defend myself from any intruder but all I could find is our picture frame holding our first kiss. 
        Did I really wanna shatter such a beautiful memory?  And what the hell would I do with it break the glass out and hope I don't cut myself first?  Yeah I'll pass,  I hope I'm just tripping and nothings in this kitchen. 
        As I'm creeping around the corner I could hear the jiggling sound becoming louder and louder.  My hearts pounding and my hands are shaking.
       "Please be overreacting,"  I whispered as I got closer.
       To my surprise he stood there tall dark and handsome as I remembered.  No fucking way, I have to be dreaming.  I would pinch myself, but I'm enjoying seeing him here now.
      I run up to him and say, "Hey baby I missed you.  I'm so---"
       He interrupts me with his wet hands around my fragile neck.  I was always into that hard core sex, so it was turning me on. 
         However, he stood there with the coldest look in his eyes.  I barely seen the man I fell in love with.  Instead I see a man full of nothing but darkness as I stare in his eyes.  My feet are dangling as he holds me against my kitchen sink.  I can barely move, but I manage to reach and grab my knife.  I knew I couldn't do much, so I stabbed him in his leg.  He let go reaching for his wound.  I sliver pass and ran as fast as I could to the living room door.  The knife in my hand was my only defense against this mad man, so I knew it was best to run as fast I can.
     "I'll kill you bitch!"  Were the only words he screamed out.
      I grabbed my neck in complete shock, wondering what in the hell went wrong.  Shit what the fuck did I do?   No time to think I gotta get the fuck outta here.  As the cold door knob reaches my hand, I sigh because I taste my freedom.
         "Where you going bitch?"
     The knife that pierced my shoulder dropped any hopes of getting out of here.             I said a prayer as I prepared for this to be my last breath as he quickly approached me. 
    "Lord thank you---"  Is all I get out.  The agony of the knife being screwed in my shoulder jumbled my thoughts.
    I looked in his eyes hoping to find some kind of connection to the man I loved. 
       A tear rolled down his cheek,  as he had me pinned against the door.  He loosened up his grip and said, "Sarah, I thought you loved me. But you're just like the rest of them whores!"
      In an attempt to reach any sanity he had left I responded faintly.  "Baby I do love you.  What are you talking about?"
        He screams out,  "Bitch stop lying!  Did you love me when you were fucking your boss?  I seen you with him giggling and he had your hand in his---"
         "Baby no he was just offering me a promotion.  I would never do you like that."
       The lost of blood in my arm made me feel weak.  I began to slide down the door.  And he grabbed me into his arms and laid me on the couch.  I must of felt relaxed bc I fell fast asleep right in the middle of this traumatic experience.