Part 4

Before I knew it we were making love on the sofa.  His kisses against my torso struck a mean desire to give in to him.  Yet the pain in my shoulder reminded me I couldn't let myself fold.  Suddenly my legs go up and he's ready to dive in.  I wasn't going to accept defeat.  I decided to take a stand, but I had to do it carefully. 
       "Ow!  This isn't going to work I'm in too much pain.  I'm going to bed."  I yell out as I fight my way up.
      He pins me to the couch and begins to roughly pound his staff inside me.
      "Ow!  What the fuck? Get off me!"
      He says nothing and puts his hand over my lips and pounds harder and harder.  Neglecting the fact I was already in pain.  As he's pounding me and covering my face tears are running down my eyes.  Not from the pain, but from the fact that I clearly lost the man I once love.  He continued to deep stroke his massive penis.  I couldn't move I had no where to go.  Everytime I squirm he put on more pressure.  It felt like I was tearing on the inside, but he didn't care.
     "Oh my God please make him stop.  I pray that I be freed from the hold this man has on me mentally and physically.  Lord please hear and understand my internal prayer."
       I tried to get my knee from between the back of the couch, so I could have more strength to break free.  It seemed nearly impossible at this point.  Suddenly the sound of the door bell rings, and saves the day.  He looked out towards the door.
      "Bitch don't you let out a word.  I'll kill you right here and right now!"
      He lets up his grip off my mouth and walks towards the door.
       He asks, "who is it?"
       I try to listen carefully while I lie on the couch in agony.  I could hear his foot steps fading, but not much of their conversation.  The door knob jiggling took me back to where this all begin.  I was terrified of what other terrors he had in store.  What have I done to deserve this?  Maybe I did something in my past and Karma's coming back on me.  Was I ignoring the red flags?  Did I really do my homework on this maniac?
     Out of nowhere I hear the two voices coming near me.  So I try to control my impulse to listen closely.
       "Hey Sarah meet my wife, Kimberly."
       "Wait, what?"