Part 5

"Wife?!"
      "Yes, wife!"  Kimberly proclaimed.
      It took everything in me not to use what little strength I had left to tag this bih.  Who does she think she is?  Standing there with her pale skin, blonde hair, perky boobs,  skinny figure, with her nose in the air.  This bitch must be out her fucking mind standing here in my house with her nose up.  And hold up why am I getting mad?  This crazy mother fucker just raped me and damn near killed me.  How can I be jealous at a time like this?  What in the hells in this leather bag she got?  These mother fuckers are sick!

     Kimberly approaches me and reaches in her bag.  At this point I don't have a clue what to expect.  Was it some kinky shit?  Was it some shit to torture me?  Terrified I attempt to sit up and she puts one hand towards me.  I was about ready to snap until the burn of his stare reminded me I wasn't in a position to resist.  She pulls my shirt down and I start whimpering.  Kimberly pulls back the gauze covering my wound, which takes me by surprise.  Out comes her other hand out the bag, holding a small pair of scissors.  She then takes the scissor close to my wound and surprisingly she was being gentle.  She cut my stitches out and went back in her bag.  Out comes a curved needle out her leather bag.  Then follows some packaged gauze, alcohol wipes and packaged thread.  Suddenly she examines my arm and starts cleaning me up.  Then she goes back in her bag and gets a packaged syringe and bottle of some sort of clear liquid.  At this point I could only assume it was something to help me not harm me.  She fills the syringe and slides up my sleeve and wipes my arm with an alcohol pad. 
     Then she warns me, "This may burn a little."  I'm not sure if that was from practice, because she didn't seem to care that the stitches had me squealing in agony.
      Kimberly seemed to be skilled in this line of work and I can only assume she's a nurse or something of the sort.  I can't help to wonder how she got caught up in the likes of this crazy fool.  But again I don't want to jump the gun, because obviously she has her own issues.  Suddenly everything seems to get blury and I can't make out anything clearly in front of me.  I can hear their voices, but can't make out anything their saying.  What the hell did this bitch give me?