𝐎𝟒 - 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍

warning: mature audiences only. use of swearing, mention of nudity, light smut scenes, and acts of incest. viewer discretion advised.

┌── ☄ ──┐

┌── ☄ ──┐

King Viserys gave his daughters the privilege of seeking out their own suitors, and during this time, the princesses were sent on tours around the realm to meet the men who offered their hand in marriage. Rhaella had fulfilled her duties and spent months away from her father and sister, and on her trip to Harrenhal, she almost cut the trip short due to the long and overwhelming journey but would quickly realize that would've been a grand mistake as she wouldn't have met Harys Strong.

While Rhaella waited on the men in Harrenhal, Lord Lyonel excused himself as his son made a safe return home from the war on the Stepstones. The knight was greeted by every man and woman who waited in the hall, and when Lord Lyonel hugged his son, Rhaella was able to catch a glimpse of the knight.

His skin was fairly light, she couldn't tell the color of his eyes from afar but still, they looked beautiful, Rhaella had thought. The man was tall, his armor shielding the mass of his muscles, but she knew all too well the tales of the Strong brothers and their strength and built figure. So, she smirked, watching the man from afar with desire overcoming her duties.

" What do you know of him, Sir Criston?" Her sworn protector stood beside her in the great hall, looking down at the princess and taking a deep breath before saying, " That's Lord Lyonel second born son, Harys Strong. I was informed he was fighting the incursion in the Stepstones with your uncle, Daemon. I guess he just returned."

Rhaella nodded, watching as Lord Lyonel returned to Rhaella's side with a warm smile on his lips. " Forgive me, Princess, I haven't seen my son in months. I worried if he'd ever return."

" No need to apologize, I understand. We shall begin shortly." Rhaella watched the young man from a distance, not even paying mind to the line of men that finished forming before her. Servants attended to the man's aide, offering him finger foods and wine. " Is he not presenting himself?"

" Oh," Lord Lyonel glanced at his son as he followed the servants towards the kitchen's, " He wasn't sure you had any interest in him, or Harrenhal."

" Did he?" The master of law nodded, " He just came from war, marriage is probably far from his mind," said Sir Criston. " How will he know if I'm interested or not if he doesn't present himself? Is your son not worthy of me, Lord Lyonel?"

The man glanced around in a panic, chuckling awkwardly. " He is worthy," Lyonel tried to say as best as he could without sounding self-interested, because he truly wasn't, and he knew neither was his son. " He earned his knighthood, he's seasoned in battle, and is now to take our ancestral seat in Harrenhal due to his safe return."

" And a Lord to a high, noble house with an ancestral seat such as your own should be front in line during this tour, should he not?" Lord Lyonel stuttered, then managed to say, " I'll have him ordered to attend the tour at once, Princess."