letter 1

dear ning,

i saw you for the first time today after so many years... you have blonde hair, short height and you're so cute just like a doll, you haven't changed much, still cute as before. I've fallen for you. what iam i gonna do with my heart that you've stolen?

i hope you notice me some day. you always hangout with the people that i fear would hurt you. but dont worry I'll protect you from everything. you're my only peace in this chaotic world.there is something about you that makes me feel excited in this boring dull life of mine. I'll always be there for you when no one is.

@gigi

no one pov

"hey gigi , done writing that diary? you're  always on it. what are you even doing? doodles?" minjeong asked, trying to peep into the laters diary. giselle shuts it down , the lock of her diary getting locked as well. "y-yeah doodles.." she lied.

minjeong grins a little. "wanna hangout this weekend? I've decided to go shoping with wendy and ryujin. later we're going on a party at jackson's house. they told me to get you as well. but if you're busy i won't go either" she said.

giselles pokes her tongue inside her cheeks looking at her bestfriend with a weird face "did you just emotionally blackmail me?" she asked only for minjeong to giggle evily " well I'll go" giselle said keeping her diary aside inside a cabinet with other books.

minjeong smiles.

"well you know..jimin and her friend irene would come too" minjeong said. giselle signs "so what..? what about them?" she asked, confused.

"you dont know? goodness..wendy has a crush on irene.. they're cute, aren't they?" minjeong said , smiling dreamily. giselle hums a little "why did you particularly mention jimin?" giselle asked.

minjeong's grin grew smaller and she began to sweat a little "ah...why? i did not.." she said. giselle frowned "but you did." gigi points out. "o-oh..maybe...its because she is irene's friend..n-nothing else" minjeong said, nodding like a puppy.

giselle only frowns more. her bestfriend was behaving so weird and unlikely of her real self. "why..are you sweating and getting all anxious over it.. i just asked.." giselle then says. not putting much of a mind over it.

minjeong gets up abruptly

"okay so sunday's party, done!"

"yeah...yeah.."