letter 3

dear ning,

iam bored.. wish i could talk to you but whenever i try to approach you, you're surrounded by them...

i wish i could be the only friend you could have then you'd only talk to me.

@gigi

no one pov

"GISELLE HELP me!!" came sunoo wailing towards the girl who just shuts her diary with a tuck sound. "why? whats the matter? is everything okay?" giselle frowned putting her things aside. she had gotten pretty close to this boy now. he would come daily and talk to her.

giselle found out he was a total drama queen, something she used to be back in her days. all lively and energetic, maybe thats what ningning liked in her.

"you wouldn't believe me !!" sunoo screamed.

giselle gave him a bored look wanting him to continue. "the teacher said we have to study the rest of the chapters on our own. dont they want us to pass? or do they want us to pass away?" sunoo fumed.

one thing giselle had found was, sunoo was always stressed regarding his studies and perticularly grades. because its the grades that matter and not efforts. must be hard being a goody pants she thought. "but you top every year. its not gonna be hard for you. dont stress when its not necessary" giselle tried to comfort him only for sunoo to hmph.

"well.. about that...its not granted you know. i put efforts that nobody sees. they just call me a nerd. iam not. i just want grades, its a struggle" sunoo said.

giselle hummed.

"you're strong then."

there was a breif silence for a second until sunoo spoke again.

"well where is your friend?" sunoo asked. "who? minjeongie?" giselle asked for which sunoo noded "yeah her"

"i dont know she just found herself new people to hang out i guess" giselle said, signing a little. sunoo frowned "HOW MEAN~ " he whined. "why do people take advantage of us so much...even yeonjun doesn't talk to me anymore. maybe his boyfriend finally got more important than his bestfriend" he said placing his chin over his palm deep in thoughts.

giselle smiles looking at the boy, he indeed was one of the most pretty boys in her class. it made giselle wonder why sunoo didn't have anyone that loved him.

"what? what are you thinking?" sunoo asked finding the girl staring at him. "that why you still are single. you'd get any boy/girl head over heels for you in my opinion" giselle said. sunoo blushes "i dont need anything sort of that.. there is nothing called love. its all illusion. an logical error in people's mind" sunoo hmphs and look away.

"besides i change my crushes like cloths..." sunoo then confesses taking giselle a little aback "w-what?"

the boy gets up and waves at her "see you later."

giselle watches him leave and that makes giselle think about the words sunoo said. he liked venting to her . "he is also a strange guy" she mumbled to herself. "hope he finds his semantic error debuged" giselle giggles to herself.

-

sorry for the programming rizz btw they're all computer programming students