letter 4

dear ning,

sorry i followed you. i wanted to know what you're upto. you were with them.. you even grew close to minjeong. guess we weren't meant to be true friends.

please dont smoke. its bad for you.

@gigi

no one pov

"hey wassup" minjeong greeted. giselle looks at her with disinterest. she tried to ignore her but the stubborn puppy followed her around "hey why wouldn't you respond? did i do something wrong?" minjeong asked as she sensed it already.

giselle ignored her still. "are you mad?" minjeong asked. her voice quieting down in tone moment by moment. the short girl followed her again. "you've been talking to sunoo a lot. so I thought I wasn't needed anymore" minjeong said softly

giselle winces at that "really? " she asked with sarcasm while minjeong looked at her with puppy doe eyes. "whatever.i can't stay mad at you. did you have fun? " giselle asked.

minjeong sighs in relief "who jimin and others? well yeah but I would prefer if you were there too.. and

ningning asked bout ' you " minjeong said which made giselle pause and look at minjeong with wide boba eyes. "what.. what did she ask? " giselle asked.

"that... " minjeong was bout to say until sunoo hit them from the back happily "guess what gigi. my professor cut out some of the
syllabus—    oh wait, were you guys speaking something serious? " sunoo asked frowning cutely. giselle shooks his head gently "it's okay. and that's great. " gigi replied.

minjeong was a bit confused to how sunoo acts around giselle. "aren't you soobin's friend? " minjeong asked with a small frown. sunoo frowned back "soobin? ew, iam yeonjun's friend " sunoo replied with a look of disgust and then glances at giselle "and gigi's too" sunoo said flapping his hair sassily.

"now excuse me " sunoo said crossing over them and dissapearing in the hallways. "his some thing" minjeong said. giselle couldn't agree better. "atleast he thinks iam his friend" giselle smiled shyly.

"oh well-

I was going to talk about... " minjeong was glitching as she couldn't remember what she was previously talking about with giselle

"ningning... what did she ask bout me? " giselle questioned softly. "Oh that! well nothing much she asked me if you never hang out " winter said giggling. "maybe you should gonout more often "

"yeah yeah. wish I could "

-

bby_ningning~