run-in with old rival

The love birds walk through the city for a stroll and just walk pass by team rocket dress up as malasada company workers selling sweets until a mystery person walk up to james and said with familiar voice,"can I have one malasada, my good chum." James look at the person is male banker in sharp suit and look like Adam West in 33 yrs old with a smile.

James: "of course sir

James: "of course sir. It will be one poke' dollar."

Banker: "gladly."

He handed a dollar to James and Jessie give malasada in a napkin to him. Than James handed some changes for him and says, "enjoy your food, Mr." He introduced himself to them, "Adam Baker. My chum."

James: "I hope you enjoy your food, Mr. Baker."

Adam: "I sure will."

He farewell to them heading back to the bank while enjoying the malasada, then suddenly Stan lee walk pass them as toy store clerk heading somewhere that make James blink twice of confused to look left to see same guy in the crowd but he wasn't there.

Jessie: "what's wrong James?"

James: "nothing."

Back with two love birds walking for a moment until they heard a voice with familiar person, "well hello you two, long time no see." They stopped walking become shocked to see Serena old rival miette in front of them with a smile that make Serena little bit mad and said, "what are you doing here at alola, miette?"

Miette: "having vacation here in 10 days that's all."

Ash smile: "that's great."

Miette: "what about you, Serena?"

Serena: "having vacation here for 2 months to spent time with my ashy while enrolled in pokemon school and heading to alola league."

Miette begin play along cause she already know at restaurant and said with happiness "that's sweet Serena, I knew you can do it to confess your love to ash. I'm proud of you." She smile at miette being proud of her to confess her love to ash back at the airport and said, "thanks miette. Hey you wanna go with us at the shopping center that we going right now

Miette: "sure, I love to come, Serena. Let's go shopping when we arrived there."

Serena: "you know it girl and ash carrying shopping bags for us still shopping different stores."

Miette: "wonderful idea Serena."

Ash: "(thought) awww crap."

[New chapter is out for today]