2- They Aren't Pokemon?!

I woke up to the feeling of someone poking me. What I didn't expect was to wake up in what looked like a jungle being poked by another dragon type looking pokemon.

I jumped up with yell. I took a closer look at the dragon looking pokemon.

It's a nice looking blue and purple. But it also looks like a dragon type... poison and dragon maybe wait the scales are shifting mostly to that blue color now... so maybe it's a water and dragon type?

"You're an odd looking Scavenger." The pokemon said.

Wait how can I understand it?! It's not speaking english?!

"Whats a Scavenger?" I asked instead.

The pokemon was the one to yell out in surprise this time. That having been for a good reason because my words came out as growls and squaks.

"How are you speaking dragon?!" It yelled.

"Don't ask me and don't you mean pokemon or do dragon types have their own language or something?" I questioned after answering.

"...dragonnn... types..?" It questioned me back.

"Why do you sound confused thats what you are right a dragon type pokemon?" I asked.

"Well I'm a dragon I don't know where your getting this type and pokemon thing from though." The pokemon answered.

I looked at it in shock.

"Pokemon are the creatures that inhabit the world alongside humans." I said while holding out Champ's pokeball.

"What on Pyrrhia is that thing?" The 'dragon' said drawing it's very long neck inwards.

"It's a pokeball it's how we carry our pokemon around." I explained clicking the button and Champ glowed before appearing next to me.

The 'dragon' yelped in surprise.

"What kind of animal is that?!" It yelled.

"I don't know what an animal is but this is a pokemon people can carry a team of up to six of them." I told them.

After saying that I let everyone else out. Blue, Zapy, and Loulu were all taller then me by a bit but Bri, Sunset, and Champ were all only about to my waste though Sunset was closer to my stomach.

The 'dragon' looked at them all in wonder. Me and the dragon eventually talked back and forth a bit more it's name was Glory and it was a girl.

She couldn't understand my pokemon sadly though that just made it all the more confusing. I eventually came up with a theory that the mystery pokemon had sent me to a whole different world.

Glory let me ride on her back to her village which apparently she was the queen of.

"Deathbringer! I need you to go find Honeydew and send her to Jade Mountain to tell Sunny and the others about this Scavenger I've found." Glory yelled as she landed on a platform.

"What's Jade Mountain?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh it's a school theirs Nightwings in the Rainforest and I'm afraid they might try to eat you." Glory explained.

"Eat me?! Why would they do that?!" I yelled.

"Because to them your prey and even if I tell them not to eat you they've not been following our hunting rules lately." Glory said.

"Deathbringer where the heck are you?! Your usually glued to my tail so where are you now?!" Glory yelled again as I hopped off her back questioning what prey is.

I brought out Loulu hoping that steel types wpuld still be strong against these dragons. She stayed fairly close to my side.

"Urgh this stupid dragon! Banana do you know where Deathbringer is?" Glory asked.

Is their another dragon here?

A dragon that was bright yellow mixed woth some purple and pink swirling around their scales materialized next to Glory.

Did it teleport?

"He's at the Nightwing village." Banana answered.

Glory growled.

"Can you go find Honeydew then?" She asked.

"With all due respect Queen Glory I'm part of your invisible gaurd I'm not supposed to leave you."
They said.

Invisible gaurd? Was she invisible?! Is their more invisible dragons here?!

"I'm sure I'll be fine theirs still 6 more of you so go and find Honeydew and bring her here please." Glory said her annoyance crystal clear.

"And Jambou can you follow her I don't trust that she won't get distracted on her way." Glory finished.

A bright pink dragon appeared in the leaves above us as Banana flew away.

"Sure thing sis!" He said happily leaping off the platform flying after Banana.

"Your related?" I asked.

Glory sighed then answered me.

"Yes thats my idiot brother I love him though."

"Can you all turn invisible?" I questioned.

"Hm? Oh yes we can at least us Rainwings can our scales normally shift according to our mood but we can manipulate them to change according to our liking." She explained holding out her forarm and turning it invisible.

I was looking at her arm in wonder when Banana, Jambou and a new dragon landed on the platform again and Glory dropped her claws to the ground and turned to them.

"What do you need Queen Glory?" Honeydew asked with an odd funny looking bow.

"Your one of the fastest flyers here right?" Glory asked.

Honeydew puffed up her chest and her ruffs behind her ears straightened. Her scales turned indigo with streaks of yellow, pink, and gold shooting through them.

"Sure am!" She replied proudly.

"Ok great do you know where Jade Mountain is or do I need to go hunt Deathbringer down so he can come with you?" Glory asked.

The Rainwings face contorted in deep thought before Glory sighed.

"Just stay here I'll be back in a moment, also Ayla was it?" Glory commanded then asked me.

I nodded.

"Ok you should come with me it's very easy to get lost here and theres some dangerous areas." Glory explained crouching a bit so I could climb back on her back.

"Ok, Loulu return." I said holding out his pokeball.

"Lu lu car." He grumbled before he walked over and clicked the button on the pokeball and disappeared.

I climbed onto Glorys back and wrapped my arms around her long neck. Glory stood from her crouched position and bolted off the platform.

(Yay Ayla's met some dragons and we've got our second chapter! Anywho this one was 1040 words!)