Way of the Ninja

The One who started it all...

Long before time had a name, Ninjua was created by the First Jin Master, using the The Scythe of Qi, the Nunchucks of Lin, the Shurikens of Iqan and the Weapons so powerful, no one can handle all of their power at once! 

When he passed away, his two sons swore to protect them, but the oldest was consumed by darkness and wanted to possess them. 

A battle between brothers broke out, and the oldest was struck down and banished to the Underworld. 

Peace returned, and the younger brother hid the weapons, but knowing his older brother's relentless ambition for power, he placed a guardian to protect them. 

And for fear of his own demise, a map for an honest man to hide. 

That honest man was your father. The older brother is Lord Garmadon, need to find those weapons before he does.

Good and Evil. 

There has always been a balance. But where I go, the balance can be destroyed. Soon I'll be strong enough to possess the Four Weapons, so I can recreate Ninjua ...You.

If you want something bad enough, don't wish for it to happen — make it happen.

Even lessons learned the hard way are lessons learned.

Control time, control everything.

Become full

Stay Determined...