♡♡

A puff of smoke hit your face, you held down the urge to cough as Inky hissed and stared at the boss with disgusted expression, his tail swishing in dismay

"So you are the new dancer.. and you must be pretty dumb to challenge me. Atleast your looks correlate for your stupidity." He smirked down at you. His mind racing at the possibilities.

The tight tanktop and jogging pants made your body stick out. Of course the biggest sizes they had was just 1 lower than your true size.

"Yes. Sapphire's the name." You smiled, getting irritated with his staring. It felt as if his eyes were eating your body whole.

"So you do know what'll happen if I win right?" He took one more hit from his fat cigar, and placed it down. Smirking at you as he blew the smoke down. Enjoying your face of confusion.

"No?" You tilted your head curiously, acting rather innocent for his pleasure.

You watched as his face split into a grin.

Cackling the big man spoke, "You'll be my woman." His eyes squinted in glee as he examined your almost disgusted expression.

"Aww don't be like that... I'll treat you real good.. I'll give you a ring and my kids." He licked his lips as you forced the bile back down your throat.

'I'm literally 17 what the fuck...'

"Yes sir." you nodded, trying to keep your professional act up. Although deep down, you fought the want to fucking explode his intestines.

"Confident huh? Guess I'll beat you into submission." He grinned crazily as you pat Inky's head.

He stands up and makes his way behind you

"I like to watch the exact moment when someone realizes they aren't good enough... I wonder what that look would look on beautiful girl as yourself." He whispered eerily into your ear.

You felt something hot and wet touch your ear.

Your body shook in anger as you let him lick a stripe up your ear.

'Breathe in... and out.. you'll get him soon..'

The boss backed away and was about to talk again it seems, that was until the door opened.

"I'll take you to the arena Sapphire, the bets have been made." A rather business-like woman came inside and grabbed your hand. Inky jumped onto your shoulder.