♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You stir, mind still groggy, as consciousness slowly seeps into your mind

Blinking against the sleepiness in your eyes, you find yourself in an unfamiliar room, the bed beneath you isn't plush and what you've grown accustomed to over the past days. The sheets were flat and the bed was just too springy.

With a furrowed brow, you sit up, taking in the your surroundings the best you could as it was way too dark. Although there was scent of familiarity lingering in the air.

'What the fuck?'

You tried to rack your brain for any knowledge of what might had happened, but to nothing. But you do know this was not the room you've gotten accustomed to.

You got up and feeled around the walls for a light switch or something. But the layout was familiar, too familiar for your comfort.

Althought the smell of mold wafted through there was a tinge of familiarity.

Squinting your eyes you came to the realization that this was your old room.

Your dresser right below your dusty looking TV, your white fan blankly staring back at you.

You slowly stood up and felt around the walls searching for the lights.

You found the light switch and tried to cut it on but there seemed to be no power.

You felt goosebumps riding up your body, but you shrugged it off.

Opening the door you couldn't see anything, the darkness clung to any and everything.

You could feel your heart hammering against your chest as a sudden restriction came up to your throat.

Your other senses were heightened due to your lack of vision.

Something was caressing your skin and whispered unintelligible words into your ears. The heat of its breath fanning against the back of your neck.

Your body was suddenly thrown into the ground, your being getting covered in some foul smelling stuff. It was cold and wet- an awful combo paired along with the disgusting smell.

"Oh god.." You scrambled up and looked down, hoping to see what it was. You then covered your nose and gagged as the smell became more pungent.