Who Is Your Son?

Hey, I'm back with a new chapter.
First of all, I apologize to all of you because I am late.

And secondly, I am very thankful to those people who gave me so much support by voting and commenting on 1st chapter. Please do the same with this one too.

And thirdly, my love to all those people who pointed out my mistakes and helped me to rectify them. (please do the same in this chapter too)
And for now please enjoy this chapter.
________________________________

12:45 PM, KST

Gangnam-gu
Starfield COEX Mall,
Parking Lot

Khushi remains standing there even after the guy in the hoodie leaves in his car. she didn't understand, what is that boy just did to her.

"Khushi, Are you ok? I mean what just happened.." Aditi comes to her who is still standing like a statue.

"Nothing happened... forget it." Saying this, Khushi releases her hand from Aditi, goes to her car, opens the back door and puts all the shopping bags in it And then goes to the driver's seat and sits.

She gets confused seeing such normal behaviour of Khushi and she also goes near the car and sits on the seat next to the driver.

She notices that Khushi was completely calm all the way and there was no emotion on her face.

"Khushi why are you so silent? And why did you let that bastard go like this? You didn't even slap him. Why did you do that?" Aditi starts asking Khushi all the questions at once because she could not understand why Khushi didn't do anything at that time. But even after Aditi's continuous questioning, Khushi does not answer anything and keeps on driving silently looking ahead. Because of this Aditi gets irritated and speaks in a slightly louder tone."God damn it, Khushi, I am fucking asking you something."

Khushi suddenly stops the car by taking it to the right side and shouts. "So what would I do? No, you tell me What do you think I should have done? Should have slapped him? What happens then? When he kissed me, would that moment be erased if I slapped him?" She says all this in one breath and looks at Aditi and asks for an answer. "If I had slapped him at that time, would he not have done anything in return." Aditi looks at her with sad eyes, because she knows why She is saying this.

She also looks towards Aditi and sighs. "You know everything Aditi. I don't want my parents to suffer again what they suffered one year ago because of me." She says this in a low voice and starts looking down at her hands.

"Okay, you calm down, I will not tell you anything now. You do one thing, you come here on this seat, and let me drive." Aditi unbuckles her seatbelt and comes out and walks around the front of the car to open the door of the driver seat and asks her to come out.

After changing their places, both put their seatbelts back on.

"Here, eat this." Aditi picks up her food packet from the back seat and puts it on Khushi's lap and tells her to eat.

"You had taken this for yourself? So why are you asking me to eat it?" Khushi asks.

"No you eat it, anyway it'll get soggy by the time we reach home
and I like to eat it crunchy," Aditi speaks and Khushi just shrugs her shoulders and starts eating.