an Argument

RIDDHIMA's POV:

I moved by body towards the warmth which was supposed to be my pillow but it's hard & comfortable also moved a little bit . i waked up from bed in daze.
Only to find a man sleeping beside me peacefully showing his toned muscled back to me while i feel my body ached badly unusually when I got up , specially lower half as it is torne apart by something . A flashback of last night remind me what happen yesterday before everything blurred infront of my eyes.

Suddenly a thought appeared in my mind and i moved my hands to lift the blanket only to find myself completely naked, i almost let out a scream.
No this can't happen 😭😭....
It's not right......
How can I loose my virginity that to a Stanger 😭😭😭
Ok calm down riddhi you have to deal with this situation
I try to calm myself but i can't

First idea i got was RUN RIDDHI🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
I act fast on it and wear my clothes as fast as I can, but Before I could reach to the door walking while limping a large hand grabbed my neck from back and yanked me back to the bed harshly seemingly with no efforts.
I yelped ahh!..let me go .... Let me go
Plz help ..... helllppp
Although i was profoundly perplexed by how i was treated but when I faced him, i admired him in daze he has nice features dark black eyes , long sharp nose and perfect jawline with a cold expression on his face.
My trace was broken by his cold and demanding voice , enough to scare anyone
He - where are you going?
You drugged me right.............
you bloody gold digger, just to get money & fame you can climb on bed fo any rich and wealthy man right , i know how to deal with you money minded girls you can't trap me in your evil plan.

I was already in pain and irritated by his accusations, now he crossed his limits ' just shut up' 😠😡 i shouted & glared him, maintaining proper eye contact with him ' what do you think of yourself hnn, i will quietly listen whatever you will say, i have my self-respect okay ,be in your limits i didn't said anything because last night I was drunk and your were drugged it's not both of our fault,i didn't drugged you, And my reason to being here is that my best friend viraj give me keys of this room as I was drunk the question is what were you doing in my room. And lastly I'm Riddhima Sharma A -list female actress , i don't need your money and fame I'm self-sufficient, just get lost.

From my sudden outburst firstly he was amused then I can clearly see angered expression increasing on his face
He - 'how dare you talk to me like that , do you know who I'm?😡'

No 🙄i replied to him suddenly an idea clicked in my mind and i punched his nose hardly , Ouch! He exclaimed. As his focus was on his bleeding nose, i took it as an advantage and ran from there.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Riddhima ran out from the room and didn't stop till she get into a cab & cry on her miseries .

Same time in a hotel room a man was sitting on the bed cursing the girl who just punch him on his nose to bleed .
The man was none other than VANSH RAI SINGHANIA the ruthless king of business world.

He is ruthless and cold toward everyone except his family. For him only family, money & power is important . Didn't believe in the concept of love & marriage even he is not a Playboy and have no past relationships experience , according to him it's useless and waste of time .

Yesterday he was in a business party , and drugged by some one so, he leave from that place instantly and decided to go to the nearest SINGHANIA HOTELS to be alone and calm himself but he found a girl in his room, And he loose his control on his body due to the effect of drug and they have a rough and passionate night.
Today when he feel some movement beside him , he open his eyes to find a girl wearing her clothes in hurry & it's remind him last night happening. And in anger he shouted on her but her reply amused him same time her way or tone of reply angered him more and now she just punched him & ran away.
To him she was a festy kitten , was amused by her actions
he is now very..... 😡 Very much angry on her.He called his PA & said 'Manik i want full details of a actress Riddhima Sharma as soon as possible'

Vansh knows that Riddhima was not in fault as some times his brother viraj indeed mentioned about his best friend riddhi in front him but it's his nature to be careful toward everything .

Under half an hour Manik sent all details about Riddhima Sharma to Vansh . After going through all details about Riddhi , now vansh have a cunning smile on his face . Vansh have his own plans now.

RIDDHIMA's POV :

Standing infront of mirror i can only see my broken self , my life is already a mess & now this . After coming back to my home i cried badly and crying myself to sleep & as result now my eyes are fluffy and red , I just want some peace and needed to divert my mind . By God grace i handled my friends properly today didn't let them know any thing ,it's already 7 of the evening and i don't know what to do. So i decided to do canvas painting because it always be my therapy to calm myself . At night again, i was thinking about what happen today, it was not right but i can't amend it.

NEXT DAY

I have decided ,I will not let party night incident affect me anymore
Every morning came with a fresh start, hope & happiness.

I'm getting ready to visit my mom's NGO , suddenly my mobile ringed & nitya name flash on the screen , i answered it.

I- hello , good morning nitya

Nitya: hello Riddhi , it's urgent come to SAWERA, something happened ( in worried tone)

I - what happen nitya?(with nervousness)

Nitya: don't take stress , i will tell you come here first bye.

Before I could ask something she cut the call . Since SAWERA is a sensitive subject to me, I arrived at SAWERA as soon as I could .
And found nitya sitting on a sofa and when she saw me , she give me a heart breaking news that we received a legal notice that someone claimed SAWERA's plot belong to him and asked us to vacant this places in 10 day , Or he will file a case against our NGO . I known he is lying but If we go for futher proceedings In future SAWERA 's reputation will be on stake & i don't want it .
I don't know what to do everybody was upset there ,i was driving back to my home suddenly a group of cars stopped infront of my car and some man in black formal dress come to me i don't find it anything good , one of them said that ' Mam my boss want to meet you plz co-operate with us' i protested 'leave me i don't want meet your boss, i am not your boss servent ok ' but he took me toward a luxurious car effortlessly and knock the window of the car , i tried to protest again 'hey i said leave me , or i will call the police and..... '
Before I could complete my word someone pulled me inside the car ,
Ahh! I shirked because of sudden movement but when I saw the person who pulled me inside the car i feel my body froze .
Youu... 😨

...........................................................

PRECAP

Riddhima: What is this Mr SINGHANIA? ( With angered expression😡)

Vansh: can't you see Ms.Sharma Obviously it's a contract for marriage 🙄

Stay tuned for next chapter 😉