VR😁

Note: Please have a look at the  pictures of the supporting roles that  I've added in Introduction part, and if  you don't like my cast,plz feel free to assume by yourself 🙂& SORRY for the inconvenience😓 

SINGHANIA MANSION

VANSH RAISINGHANIA  POV:
Rightnow I'm  standing infront of  SINGHANIA MANSION with Riddhima whole Singhania mansion is beautifully decorated .
Everything is  according to my plan . I'm guilty to force Riddhima in this marriage but i have no other way.

"Smile Ms Sharma , i don't want anyone to be suspicious about our relationship, it will not beneficial for you so act like a good girl." I told to a miserable Riddhima in my cold tone.

Riddhima gritted her teeth andreplied with a fake smile " Mr Singhania don't worry about me i will hold my mask tight (act properly) but don't forget that I'm doing this for the sake of my NGO & friendship with viraj , and i will make sure  that you regret your decision, well get ready to live a adventures married life with me .

I sighed indeed my life is going to be adventurous now on with this  dramatic kitten.
Intresting...very interesting 😂

When we stepped in
dadu, mom ,shivika,dev,rudra,viraj, and Riddhima's friends nitya & sia was sitting on the sofa  bewildered & curious to know that what is happening

Dadu: Vansh do you care to explain what is happening and who is she? My dadu asked me calmly but i can sense a hint of anger in his tone.

Dadu she is Riddhima my girlfriend we in relationship from 6months . I replied . Also i told them the reason to keep our relationship secret.
Everyone was shocked by my response specially Riddhima's friends. 
Before anyone could've respond,  dadu said  that he want talk to me alone & ordered me to follow him to the study room .

STUDY ROOM

I'm in my study room standing infront of dadu .
"just Stop your act  i know you lied to everyone vansh is it because my wish or you are hiding something ,  tell me the truth." Dadu asked with a expressionless face.