seven

WARNING SENSATIVE TOPICS SUCH AS DEPRESSION MENTAL ILLNESS/SUICIDE

* two weeks later *

No ones pov

Y/n laid in bed, Christmas was only an few days away and he couldn't wait for it to be over.

Another day had started, and he wasn't sure if he could take another minute of this pain any more. Tears rolled down his cheeks, he knew their taste all too well by now. And it was terrifying. He could feel a void slowly growing in his chest each time they woke up, like a pride of hungry lions was eating his heart from the inside out.

He had seen too much for his age and these past weeks it had finally been getting to him to the point where he was losing track of time, forgetting to shower , forgetting to eat , put his phone on charge and over sleeping.

His friends were troubled by his current situation making y/n consider doing the unthinkable during the small hours he was awake .

The rooftop was on his mind twenty four seven. It was his best option to escape this painful meaningless life.

It was Tuesday. But it was half term so they had three weeks off one of which had already passed.

He got out of bed shaking and threw on an quick outfit. If he was going out it didn't need to be fancy but atleast comfortable.

He picked up his phone and opened the group chat

His fingers shook as he wrote in the words

I love you guys, goodbye.

He pressed send and ran out of the room to the elevator which led to the top of the five story building.

His friends began to pop up into his mind

Chan , lix, hyunjin, changbin, Jeongin, minho, Seugmin , jisung.... he adored them. That's why he was doing this , he didn't want to cause them anymore trouble.

The doors pinged open and he walked towards the edge , a small sour smile gracing his lips as his chest burned and his memories faded away.

This would be the last time he did anything.

He was petrified, so looked back now crying

" I'm sorry " he said into the cold winter air " I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

Now only a few steps away from a deadly fall , a small part of him was screaming for him not to. But it was too small and insignificant.

He pulled out his phone. Checking if the dorm had seen his message

Minho: goodbye? Bro I like sleeping but not at like two in the afternoon lol.

Lixie: we love you too bestie <3

Chan: let's hang out again soon , we want to see you again it's been ages:>

Y/n: yeah we can do that soon..

Jeongin: everything ok?

He put his phone back in his pocket

His life had been full of this pain for too long and one final step would make it disappear for all of eternity.

Voices were now screaming at him. He wiped away his tears

" one step and the voices will leave you alone forever " he said while looking down

His left foot was now hanging off of the edge

" y/n" came a voice from behind them " I knew something was wrong when you said that in the group chat but please dont tell me you're..."

His body tensed up and they pulled their foot back

" no" they wiped their tears again " I'm just enjoying the view, the fresh air."

" y/n, turn around." The person said

" go away jisung " he said , almost bitterly " theres a reason I'm doing this. Go away, please"

He looked down, his vision blurred but he could still see the distance he was about to fall.

He went to jump ,jisung sprinted faster than ever before and wrapped his arms around his waist pulling them both backwards onto the ground.

Y/n pushed away while jisung hugged him tightly

" please go away " he pled "please "

He gave up in trying to push him away and collapsed into the hug

" I'm sorry" he sobbed into the crook of his neck

" jisung, what are you doing out her--" minho walked through the doors of the elevator " shit, what's going on here"

" I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry " y/n cried louder

" wait " minho looked to jisungs crying face then the edge of the roof then to y/n" he didn't...did he?"

" he did. Or atleast he tried " jisung replied with a sorrowful nod

" shit" minhos eyes widened " y/n, let's go inside. "

" ok" y/n sniffed " jisung can you carry me?"

Without any questions asked he picked him up and the three of them walked into the elevator pressing the button for their floor and the door closed.

" I'm sorry" y/n repeated

" it's ok, we can talk with the group about it if you want " jisung offered

" I dont want to talk about it, can us two just go to my dorm and sleep. I need comfort and you're good at that" he replied

" course , do you want minho there?" Jisung rubbed circles in their back

" sorry, but no" he mumbled

" that's ok" said minho sincerely "do you want me to tell the others?"

" yes" he mumbled once more with a yawn "I'm gonna fall asleep"

" go ahead, you need some rest" said jisung, making sure to tighten his grip on the bottoms of his thighs so that he didn't fall as he went limp from falling asleep

Y/n shut his eyes and allowed his body to shut off in jisungs arms