23

Amelia POV:
The game ended with England winning 1-0, Haz scored the goal. We get back to the changing room and I wait outside while they all get changed. Soon Dad joins me, "sweetie, I'm gonna get a few of the boys to come in the car with you." I nod back, I feel more relaxed now, it really shook me up earlier but I've calmed down a lot, the man was taken away by police. "I've asked Jordan to come with me dad, and we'll meet you back at SGP" he nods. "Okay darling, I'll have my phone at all times but remember if you stop for a drink or anything, please let me know so I don't worry if you get there later" I smile at him.
By the time all the interviews were done and the boys got changed it's now about 7:30, as we leave, Jordan says "what's got you smiling babe" I grin at him. "Well babe, my car is a lot faster than the coach, so we have time to make a stop, it's late and going to be very dark" I smile at him. He gets what I mean and says "Amelia, what am I going to do with you" laughing, I decide to be cheeky, "I have a few ideas, they all involve your dick darling" he blushes and laughs.
We got stuck in traffic coming out of Wembley but made up for it on the motorway, we've stopped at a services, it's now 9:15, the car park is dead, I've text dad saying I've stopped to get a drink. I park at the back of the car park and undo my belt climbing over to Jordan's lap, I kiss him passionately and urgently. Soon both his and my trousers are down and I'm riding him. It's fast but so needed, soon we've both cummed and we're back in our seats. "I actually need a drink after that" Jordan says, so with one more kiss, I start the engine and head to the drive-thru to get us both a drink.
By 10:30, we arrive at SGP, I've sprayed the car so it doesn't smell of sex, I've straightened my hair out, as we head inside. As we walk to our room I see dad, he gives me a hug and says goodnight.
We head to the room and shower together having round 2.

The next morning, the boys are at recovery. I get dressed and head down to join them as some of them are heading home for the holidays tomorrow. As I get to the hall, I see my dad talking on the phone, so I try to find Jordan. I see him with Dec and Mase. I walk over pecking his lips. "Good morning gorgeous" I say then look at the boys "good morning" they laugh. After saying my good mornings I go and find dad.
"Morning darling, how do you feel this morning?" I smile "morning dad, better thank you. It's all just sore to touch." He smiles sympathetically and gives me a hug. "The police were on the phone, with the picture evidence of your injuries and the cctv evidence of him doing it. He's been charged already" I hug dad again telling him it's great news. I head to go get a coffee and some breakfast.
-2 week later-
It's Christmas, at SGP there is me, my dad, Jordan, Dec and Mase. All the other lads have gone home to their family's. They will come back on the 27th December. We are all so excited, it's so cute seeing Mase and Dec be closer to eachother, they haven't labelled anything yet but they're super cute together.
Instagram:

A_Southgate: Merry Christmas everyone

9k likes
JHendo: So excited to spend Christmas with you baby❤️ I love you so much❤️❤️
Masonmount: Merry Christmas 🎄 Is this really the level of PDA I have to put up with😂
(Reply to Mason)Amelia: Sorry hun💙 I'll cuddle you too if you want😂
Declanrice: Happy Christmas guys🎅🏼 And I want cuddles too🥹
(Reply to Dec)Jordan: Aww I'll cuddle you Deccers.😂💙
A_Southgate: @declanrice @masonmount Christmas movie night? Come down xx
Madders_J: Have a great Christmas. See you all soon. 💖
HarryK: Merry Christmas Amy xx
GSouthgate: Excited to have you here with me this year darling. X
User: Mason and Dec staying at SGP?
User1: Cute couple🥰
J_Bells: Happy Christmas, miss you already xx
3k more comments

Instagram

JHendo: Amelia, you're the best present I could ever ask for, you're all I want and need

JHendo: Amelia, you're the best present I could ever ask for, you're all I want and need. I love you so much. ❤️❤️
Have a fantastic Christmas everyone🎄
13k likes
A_Southgate: Aww baby, that's so cute. I love you ❤️❤️
GSouthgate:Excited to spend Xmas with you Jordan. Thank you for making Amy so happy🥰
User: Jordan having Gareth's approval 🥰
BenChilwell: So cute 🥰 Happy Christmas Guys. See you soon x
KWalker: Merry Christmas Lad
LukeShaw: Happy Christmas x
Masonmount: Cuteness overload🥰 Be down for the movie in 10?
User3: So Masons definitely still at SGP.
Declanrice:You two are just couple goals🙌🏼 I'm bringing down snacks x
User2: Dec and Mase at SGP for Xmas?

Instagram Stories:
Declanrice:

Instagram Stories: Declanrice:

Masonmount:

Christmas Day and Boxing Day: Christmas Day and Boxing Day have been amazing, we're all chilling out and relaxing now after we've eaten and drunk lots

Christmas Day and Boxing Day have been amazing, we're all chilling out and relaxing now after we've eaten and drunk lots. We done the presents on Christmas day that we're for us from each other but, we already done presents with the others before they left. It's been a weird few days without them, they all come back tomorrow and it's back to training the day after for the upcoming games. After Christmas dinner we all watched a movie and the 5 of us played charades, dad was hilarious he definitely wasn't in boss mode. Probably like anyone could've predicted we ended up having and 2v2 kick around on the pitch, Jordan and I vs Dec and Mase, we called it a draw as we lost count on who won, but it was so funny.