25

Amelia POV:
It's been 2 weeks since we found out about the baby, we've had a scan to make sure everything was okay and we got the dates right, our baby is due in August.
The quarter finals match is tomorrow, after this there's only 2 and half weeks left of the Euros, which means only 2 and half weeks left here at SGP.
Once we leave here, we've agreed to go to dads, a week after Euros Jordan's going away to France for 4 weeks with Liverpool. The time between the 2 tournaments would usually be longer but as the Euros matches got postponed it made the dates closer together.
I'm going to stay with dad, while he's gone, as I don't want to be on my own. By the time he gets back I'll be about 19 weeks. It's going to be really hard having him in a different country but I'm glad he'll be back in time for the gender scan.
We're announcing it today as we've been given the all clear.
Instagram

JHendo: Baby Henderson coming in August💖💙 @A_Southgate and I, are happy to announce I'm becoming a dad in August

JHendo: Baby Henderson coming in August💖💙 @A_Southgate and I, are happy to announce I'm becoming a dad in August. Amelia, I love you so much❤️❤️
25k likes
A_Southgate: So excited for this baby. I love you so much too❤️❤️
GSouthgate: So proud if you both. Congratulations xx
Trent_AA: congratulations to you both again xx
Declanrice: Congratulations, can't wait to be uncle Dec❤️
Masonmount: Baby H will be so loved by us all x
EnglandFC: Congratulations Jordan and Amelia
Jackgrealish: Congrats bro. Love ya both ❤️
JPickford: Congrats brother x
Harry_M: Welcome to the dad club lad x
LiverpoolFC: Congratulations captain.
User: Well that's one way to trap him..🤨🤔🙄
User1: OMG, how cute the baby will be. The parents are beautiful. 🥰
RSterling: Great news. congratulations again 💖
User2: Deliberately planned, so he wouldn't leave her🤨🙄
4k more comments

I expected the hate comments but some of them are really mean. I'm reading them while watching the boys train, I know that none of them have their phones on them, so haven't seen the comments.
Soon I'm brought out of my thoughts by my dad, he puts his arm around me and says "please don't listen to any of them comments sweetie. They're just bullies." I give him a small smile and he kisses my forehead before heading back to the lads.
After training finished, all the lads told me the same thing, we ended up watching a movie, then heading to bed.
The next morning, I have to get up and get ready with Jordan as I'm travelling on the coach with them, neither Dad or Jordan wanted me driving down on my own. We get to Wembley and we have a few hours until kick off, I chill and watch a series on my phone.
An hour before kick off I head to the bathroom, to sort myself out before the game. I actually feel really good about my outfit today so I take a picture.
Instagram

A_Southgate: Quarter Finals Day

A_Southgate: Quarter Finals Day. Come on boys you got this 🙌🏼⚽️ Good luck and Love you all💖 @EnglandFC
4k likes
JHendo: You love me most though🤨😂 Thank you for the support baby. I love you so much❤️
(Reply to Jordan)Ames: Of course baby. I love you❤️
Declanrice: Thanks Ames.💖 Love you🥰
GSouthgate: Thank you for the support darling. Lots of love Xx
Madders_J: Thanks Mini S. Love ya 💖
1K more comments
Comments limited by user...

As I leave the bathroom I hear a voice say "hello there stranger" I turn around and see Katie, Harry's wife, I haven't seen her in so long. I run up and hug her, "hey you, I haven't seen you in ages" we catch up and she tells me how this is the first match she's got to but Harry's been calling her all the time.
As I know kick off is soon I say "go get seats in the stand, I'll go tell dad and Jordan, I'm gonna come sit with you as dad normally makes me sit with him as he's over protective" I say laughing and she says "good plan, but from what I hear, being attacked and now having baby inside, he's got good reason to" I roll my eyes laughing and head to the changing room.
As I walk in they're getting ready to walk out, "what happened to you darling" dad asks and I say "oh nothing dad, I've come to let you know I'm gonna go sit in the stands for this game" both my dad and Jordan go to argue but I continue and say "I've just bumped into Katie, so I'm going to be with her and we'll both come down and meet you after." I see my dad and Jordan relax. I wish all the boys good luck, when I get to Haz, he says "tell my mrs I said Hi, and you two make sure you don't chat too much and miss the game." He laughs. Katie and Harry are long term family friends, they're like a brother and sister to me.
Dec and Mase, hug me and kiss me on the cheek as I wish them both luck. I hug my dad before he leaves and I wish him luck, he tells me to come down to him if I need anything. Then before he leaves he says "2 minutes Henderson" and laughs, I give Jordan a big kiss "good luck baby, me and mini Henderson are supporting you. I love you so much" he grins and says "I love you too baby so much, be safe and if you need anything please go to your dad. Enjoy catching up with Katie, I'll see you in the tunnel afterwards yeah?" I grin kiss him again and say "course you will." We walk out the changing room, I wave to them all as I head to the stand.
I get to Katie and she laughs and says "I thought you'd forgotten about me" I giggle and reply "no never, had the be safe and come down if you need anything lecture from Dad and J, plus your husband says hi, and told me to make sure we don't chat too much that we miss the game." She laughs lots at the last bit, we spend the match watching the boys and catching up. At the 28th minute, Madders scores a goal and we both scream and cheer. By half time they are 1-0 up and the whole stadium atmosphere is amazing.
The second half starts and the other team nearly score but Jordan Pickford saves it, then we get the ball and start to attack, then we see one of the players push Mason over, we both stand in shock but he gets up and they're awarded a penalty. Harry takes the penalty and it goes in, making it 2-0 to England by 65 minutes. The game ends 2-0, it was a brilliant game plus I got to catch up and spend time with Katie.
We both head down to the tunnel, soon all the lads are running towards us, I run into Jordan's arms as he picks me up and spins me around, "well done baby, semi finals next" I say and kiss him. The boys with partners here do the same, once I'm down from Jordan, I run over to Mase and Dec, "I'm so proud of you boys. Well done" I say hugging them both, I know moments like this are hard as they're families aren't here, but I love them both and will make sure they know that they've got me always.