For K

Bro talks about how everyone owes u an apology u fucking bozo literally like you made me depressed and I thought when I would lose you I would lose everything but I didn't. I really didn't. I was better when we stopped being friends. I'm honestly a lot happier without you. I mean sometimes honestly I miss you but then I see how you act and I think about what happened and I change my mind. Im not saying I'm the best person ever but that's what you're doing, you think you're the victim. But you're not. You made me feel like shit a lot, and then you have the audacity to say that EVERYONE owes you an apology and you did nothing wrong. And honestly, fuck you for that. I still don't know what the hell I did to make you be like "you ignored me wahhhhhh!!" When the hell did I do that? When? I tried to be nice to you all the time. I really tried my hardest, but that wasn't enough for you. I just wanted to have a nice friendship with you and I did nice stuff for you, I got stuff for you, I just. I don't know dude I did so much for you and you barely ever said thanks. I got you a girlfriend (now boyfriend), and you didn't say thanks till I made you. Your boyfriend did, though. Their fake insults don't actually make me feel like shit, unlike yours! They're honestly so nice to me, more than you ever were to me. Anyways, when I was friends with you, it was like I was only able to talk to you. Because if I didn't you'd think I was ignoring you or some shit just how our friendship ended pretty much. Now I have a lot more friends! And I'm doing good, really good actually. Seems like it's better than you. Now, I'm not gonna say I hope you die in hell or some stupid ass immature shit. I'm sorry you're not doing the best, and I hope it gets better eventually. And I hope you realize that you aren't the only person who should get an apology. I'm sorry to you, too, though. You said that I always make you feel like "this" and I'm guessing that isn't not a good thing, so I'm sorry about that. I know you'll be like "wtf? You're just gonna say 'sorry" again?" But what else do you want me to say? I cared for you, and I hope you knew that. On the day we stopped being friends, I said I'm sorry for whatever I did. I didn't mean that in a rude way, I just didn't know what the hell I did, and like I said, I still don't. I tried apologizing, but you just lashed out at me. You always do. You always make everyone hate you. Sometimes, it's fine because they're bad people. But sometimes, it's just you. Sometimes you're the problem and you need to recognize that.
When I was friends with you, you talked shit about everyone. Including my friends. But I went along with it, because I still wanted to be your friend. And I should've said something, but at the time, I was scared. I thought you wouldn't like me anymore or something, so I went along with it. But some of those people you talked shit about are way better people than you are. You just insult them because they aren't like you, you think everybody should be EXACTLY like you. You say you want to act like a normal person or whatever the hell you said, right? Then don't be a dick. It's that simple! It's really not hard, people do it every day. I wish I could take back the things I said about most of those people, but I can't. But as you know, "Time's Arrow neither stands still nor reverses. It merely marches forward."
Also, seriously, when did I ignore you? And for how long? A few hours? Maybe because I couldn't talk to you since we have like no classes together. You say you hate how I waited 4 hours, but my whole world does not revolve around you. Yet I listened to you vent, I listened to you cry, I listened to you be sad, I comforted you, and listened to you when you said you needed to talk. I got you a partner not once, but twice. I helped you through your toxic relationships. You got mad at me when I tried doing a nice thing for you. You act like I'm soooo sensitive. You always insulted me. I asked you to stop. You didn't. Then you laughed and thought it was funny, like what the hell? Did you not hear me ask you to stop? Once again, on the day we stopped being friends, you expected me to know why you were mad at me. I tried to ask you and you just told me to shut the fuck up. Then I said I was serious, and you say "mhm."
Both times this happened apparently, I started talking to more people. Did you think that me talking to you less was ignoring you? Because I just wanted to talk to some other people, and then we had a fight. Then it ended. Then I had more time to talk to more people. So honestly, thank you! And I'm sorry you couldn't deal with me not always talking to you! Also you act like nobody talks to you but then at the same time you barely ever talk to them. It's like, you're not going to get people talking to you if you make no effort to talk to them.
I think I've said all I needed to say.