Inside Job Christmas Party+2022

RELATIONSHIPS

Reagan+Sushi

Reagan and Sushi got along almost instantly. They related to each other well, from anxiety to overdoing yourself. Speaking to one another was almost as though they were speaking to a mirror. There were some set backs, however. Reagan was intimidating and intense and while Sushi respected her, it took a little bit to get use to. And for Reagan, Sushi seemed so quiet, it was hard to remember she was in the room. On top of that, Sushi hated the idea of doing ANYTHING immoral, to which Reagan supported but often couldn't meet the expectations of.

Friendship: 2/3

Romanticship: 2/3

Reagan+Lifeless

Reagan had very little faith in Lifeless' responsibility. She thought Life was going too be too childish or too carefree, a lot more like her other co-workers. But Lifeless, while exciting, showed kinder and more earthy characteristics than Regan was expecting. Lifeless, on the other hand, always liked Reagan and greatly admired and respected her. This lead them to having a pretty balanced friendship later on, although they would face many bumps in the road regarding Reagan's temper and Lifeless' spontaneousness. 

Friendship: 2/3

Romanticship: 1/3

NOTE: LITERALLY COULDN'T MOVE TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND AM STILL SICK THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS, SO I'M JUST GOING TO FILL IN THE FRENDSHIP AND ROMANTICSHIP STUFFS, I APOLOGIZE, AHH.

BrettXSushi

Friendship: 3/3

Romanticship: 3/3

Brett+Lifeless

Friendship: 3/3

Romanticship: 2/3

Gigi+Sushi

Friendship: 2/3

Romanticship: 1/3

Gigi+Lifeless

Friendship: 2/3

Romanticship: 1/3

Andre+Sushi

Friendship: 2/3

Romanticship: 1/3

AndreXLifeless (Idk why I ship them so much, lol)

Friendship: 3/3

Romanticship: 2/3

Glenn+Sushi

Friendship: 1/3

Romanticship: 1/3

Glenn+Lifeless

Friendship: 1/3

Romanticship: 1/3

Myc+Sushi

Friendship: 1/3

Romanticship: 1/3

Myc+Lifeless

Friendship: 2/3

Romanticship: 2.5?/3

Alphabet+Sushi

Friendship: 3/3

Romanticship: 2/3

AlphabetXLifeless

Friendship: 3/3

Romanticship: 3/3