Instructions Unclear.Grinded Hard

Columbia
6:90AM
Six days After Chapter 2

The Grind is real. The Grind is Hard. That is all they feel, and they are hard.

No
They have been grinding for about six days now, they've gone through many upgrades this days now.

Tank fish summoned two SS personel, just to solidify the security.

Marsh reserved his army. I mean, there aren't any bad threats for now.

Clix went from 100$ to 600$ so Tank forced him to go even beyond.

Vex Turned the Store, if you can call it that. Into a Walmart sized shop.

Dark supplied them with GAu-8 Gatling guns, because he had a Yankee with him.

Setsuna just prepped a small Gunboat in the basement. Oh yeah Vex got a basement.

Ron just sent out scout planes such as the Catalina to scout. Which they found out they were on a moving City.

Dino got Tanks and used his second system (Gas) to supply the boys for both the business, and for the military.

And lastly Shafer Got himself A Gustav Cannon Inside the Landship

During this. They were met with several, unfriendly citizens in the area, trying to "Scare them away" they threw Rock's at the store.

And Trashed the Fucking restaurant. Tank fish killed them shortly after that, but, he remained composed, just as Gus would've done.

They also found out tthat there was this ing called Oripathy, which, they nicknamed "Cancer Rock" to which they also realized that they brought a live "Originium shard" into their store.

Vex went ahead abd added a Hacking Room. A Better freezer room so that they can't find the bodies. He also added a Basement, which was mentioned earlier, along with the generator for more power.

Tank ordered Clix to start to hurry the money production so that they can have better stuff.

Setsuna got the idea to add wheels to a Gun and now you have a MG42 on wheel's.

Oh yeah, at the third day, a new face has arrived. It was the ABSOLUTE UNIT himself. Clegane.

Also the boys are beating up Dino. Why? Femcat.

Anyway.

Tank fish: Alright, after what happened with Dino, we will continue with a new direction, for now there will be no military, focus on the store and turn it into a mobile store. Got it?

Robloxians: YES SIR!

Tank fish:Good. We will reopen it now. Be prepared for Karen's, tryhards, speds, idiots, and generally the worst people.

Marsh can be seen working the windows, cleaning it.
Ron and Chili on the Pump's
Tank and Vex in The Cashier
Dark and Clix on buying the Food.
And you know the rest.

Vex also did a little *cough* pay to win *cough and now they have a 12 Naval cannon. And to they can hide it.
He also made the AA batteries, the Money generator more money, and lights. Alot. Of Lights.

And outside of their Military like store. They saw popularity with their products, their food is not that well known though, because their well known for the Equipment store.

Ron and Clegane were in charge of the Equipment store. They have: T3Pickaxe(Can mine diamonds) T3Shovels(Can clear out a large portion of land.) Very helpful for the workers. And several equipment for mining, so much that they named the store: Sticks and Stones