~Come Back, Even As A Shadow, Even As A Dream~

Kageyama (Pov)
It's been now a week without you I don't know what to even do anymore without you here I don't know how I'm going to get through this without you its so hard to carry on without you by my side not anymore, I wonder If I can still play volleyball without you its so hard I really want to but I don't know if I can still do this without you here. "Tobio" I hear my sister Miwa say calling me to come out my room to eat probably. I start walking out of my room to find Miwa and there i find her in the kitchen. "I made you're favorite Pork Curry with Egg on the top" Miwa says to me. "Thanks Miwa" I responded back to her thankful that she made my favorite meal. I had my favorite meal while talking to my sister some it was until she had asked me one question that took me out of thought and surprise. "Uh Tobs are you um still going to play volleyball even after what has happen?" Miwa then says to me. It had been surprising she had asked but also speechless since I didn't have nothing to say I'm honestly going to tell her the truth.

So this was part one of the story sorry that is short but I'm going to make part two longer I'm just still thinking of ideas lol I can tell you that part two will be where Hinata and Kageyama meet for the first time in this chapter I hoped you enjoy and part two will be out soon! -Londie