~I Never Knew You Would Be That Special Someone~

Still Kageyama's (Pov)
"I don't know yet I want to play I just don't think continuing playing is the best right now" I said honestly to Miwa. "I totally understand that maybe you should stop playing right now since it's the middle of your last year as a middle schooler and play again next year!" Miwa said supportively to me. "Yeah I think you're right Miwa" I said to her. I then told her I was heading to take a walk and if that was okay. "Sure! just make your back before it's too late outside" Miwa said which seemed like a positive way. "Okay I'll be back soon then" I said to her. I grabbed a coat since it was a little chilly outside even though it was spring and put on my shoes and opened the door and left. I then took a walk down to the park and was looking for the spot I used to go to before my grandfather... yeah so I made it to the spot which was near a lot of flowers and a odd tree by itself where I used to lay on sometimes and daydream a lot. It was kind of odd and different being out here with just myself and no one else that until a orange headed boy walked by which he didn't see me actually yet until he moved his head some and saw me. He was kind of short just a little I don't know because I'm just naturally tall I guess but he looked quite full happy or positive all the time. He then looked at me and smiled and began to say something to me. "Hi my name's Hinata Shoyo I didn't think there would be anyone here but I guess that explains why this tree has some carvings or some drawings on it." He said quite politely and giggly at the last part of his statement. "Um how did you know there's carvings on this tree have you been here before?" I said to him politely but kind of annoyed he's probably been here before. "Oh not as much just maybe for 3 days I found this place 3 days ago so it's my third time here since I've been going here every day since then." the orange boy said politely back to me."Oh well it's actually a place of my I found a long time ago but I guess that you know about it it's fine I don't really care anymore" I said back even tho I kind of still cared some. "Oh it's ok if you don't want me here anymore I understand I mean you did find it first and have been going here more than I have I only really come here because of how peaceful it seems here for some weird reason." Hinata I think his name was said back looking kind of down now. Ugh why do I want him to actually stay he's right about it being only me place now but still I can't help but feel it's wrong to have him leave and not be able to come here anymore and after all he did say it's peaceful which it also is to me. " Um it's ok you can stay if you want and continue to come to this place also oh and by the way my name is Kageyama Tobio" I said to Hinata who actually seems happy now. "Oh really?? Thank you so much Kageyama!!" Hinata had said back to me. And then I said something I can't believe I said "Um d-do you want to uh be friends?"

~I know I left this in on a cliff hanger but it's how I wanted the ending to be lol. What do you guys think of this so far I really hope it's good?!. Well I'll see you in the next chapter hoped you enjoyed!
-Londie<3