Episode 7: Ozzie's

Loona was currently sitting at the I.M.P. desk with a glass bottle and a magazine with Verosika on it. She wore her pink heart sunglasses, her low-cut shirt and her pink scarf. It read "Imp Gossip: 'Binge Drinking Is Sexy,' Verosika Mayday Exclusive." In Loona's other hand was a brown bottle that she was gulping out off. A bone-shaped rotary phone sat on her desk while a clock on the striped wall read 4:05 in Roman numerals. The front of her desk was decorated with spiky vines and a yellow eye with bat wings and horns.

Loona placed her bottle on a page of the grimoire and the bottle rolled off. By the couch and a poster of a horse with "Ride" on it, a portal fizzed open in white flames. The pink-flamed border showed a forest with orange and yellow trees on the other side.

The whirring sound of a chainsaw was heard as one yellow tree fell right through the opening. A man screamed and a slice ripped through the air. The head of a ginger-haired bearded man bounced through the portal and into the room in a gory mess. Moxxie popped up from the leaves and held a black and red chainsaw with a black pentagram on the red handle, grinning maniacally.

Blitzo held a small black and red ax with a pentagram on it and strutted through the portal with an exuberant look on his face.

"Woo! That was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!" Blitzo cheered over the chainsaw whirring.

Scorpion walked out the portal and did a few stretches.

"The sound of your screaming victims a great way to end your day." He said as he let out a sigh.

A grinning Millie crawled sideways on all fours like a spider, a matching black and red ax in her mouth. She stood up and let out an excited primal yell.

"Augh! I'm still so jazzed up! Ah ha ha ha!"

"Well you'd better stay 'jazzed,' ka cha..." Moxxie pointed finger guns after he tossed the chainsaw aside. He puffed up his chest proudly. "...babe, because guess where I'm taking you tonight?"

"Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence, Moxxie," Blitzo chided playfully, hands on his hips. "Besides, drinks are on me, tonight!" He pointed at himself with his thumbs. "Let's hit up the new dive down the street!"

Moxxie climbed out of the leaves and branches, dusting himself off.

"Actually sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!"

Millie's eyes shone with stars and she gasped in excitement. Her hands supported her cheeks.

"Ozzie's?! No way!" She clapped her hands. "That place is always booked!"

"Moxxie!" Millie cheered, leaping onto him and kissing him. Moxxie blushed as she kissed him fast several more times. As the two imps French-kissed with their tongues, Blitzo sighed in disgust and rolled his eyes.

"Ugh! Can you two not?"

Scorpion let out a slight chuckle.

They stopped but Millie nuzzled her face into Moxxie's cheek. "I'm sorry sir," Moxxie said with a lopsided grin. "Maybe another time?"

"No, it's fine," Blitzo said with a wave of his hand. "I-I can come with the two of you, help you celebrate your boring-as-fuck monogamy."

"Uh no." Moxxie deadpanned with a glare. "The reservation is for us." Moxxie wrapped his arm around Millie for emphasis.

"Uh huh." Blitzo nodded with a grin.

"Just us." Moxxie repeated.

"Mhm." Blitzo nodded, oblivious.

"Without you there." Moxxie said, swiping his hand in clear dismissal. "Explicitly without you there!"

"Blizto. Moxxie has been waiting a long time to spend time with Millie. I believe you should at least give them a night to enjoy themselves. I'll go with you to get the dive if you want." Scorpion said.