Episode 8: Queen Bee(season finale)

Loona sat alone in the back of a taxicab, the brown seats worn. She wore a short magenta-red dress with a black upside-down pentagram on the front. A spiked collar was around her neck. The same night that Blitzo had been on his date with Stolas at Ozzie's, Loona had texted Vortex and snuck out to meet him at the party. Vortex had promised to invite her to the party back when they were on the beach during spring break.

Loona was not really a party goer, but she figured she'd give it a try, considering how good-looking Vortex was. She also figured she could use a break from being cooped up in her apartment with Blitzo or being stuck at the I.M.P. office all the time. Loona was surprised to discover that the party wasn't in the Pride Ring, but instead was at a luxurious place for Hellhounds in the Gluttony Ring. It was one of the few places where the low-class canine citizens of Hell could unwind and lose themselves in a splendor of sensations.

Loona felt the cab go through a portal and the sky changed from a dull crimson to a bold orange. Outside were palm trees and exotic plants. Many of the buildings were restaurants, food stores, liquor shops, some hovels with drug dealers, strip clubs and the like. There was a similar theme to the city like in the Lust Ring, except many of the buildings had bright honey-comb designs on it. "Beelzebub's Hell Kitchen" was posted on billboards and TV ads for a variety of foods and drinks flashed in all directions. "Welcome to Beelzehaven" danced on another large screen. The Gluttony Ring and was known for her lavish parties, honey, and fabulous feasts of food.

Just then, Loona's cell phone buzzed. Loona glanced down at it. "Blitz" was on the screen; her dad was trying to call her. She ignored it.

"You want me to drop you off here?" asked the female driver.

"Oh! Uh, yeah, yeah, this looks right." said Loona. "I uh...haven't been here before."

Loona got out of the cab and gazed in amazement at the Gluttony Ring. Two orange wavy palm trees stood under an orange sky with honeycomb patterns. Nearby was a small teal bridge with honeycomb patterns and small pillars with blue/teal triangle designs on top. The bridge stood near a small flowing fountain of honey.

Loona texted Vortex:

"Hey, i'm her – oh shit - *here, sry. :)" "Tex!" was also on the screen.

Loona looked up, her mouth agape. Several demons were outside dancing near a green leafy plant in a pot that looked like a gold beehive. Two blue honeycomb double doors led the way into the mansion, where demon figures were dancing inside. House music played as Loona spotted the magnificent honey-colored dome of the building, with the honeycomb pattern and three white marble structures holding the dome together.

Loona put her phone under her dress and flicked her hair back when...

"LOO-NA!" called Vortex, waving his paw. "Hey girl! Glad you could make it!"

Vortex strolled over to Loona, wearing his usual tattered jacket with red spikes on the top, a tattered black shirt, and pants. One of his eyes was white and blind, his other eye was white with red sclera. He had a hellhound tattoo on one of his muscular arms. His fur was many shades of dark grey.

"Tex! Yeah, hey! Thanks for inviting me." smiled Loona as she and Vortex walked inside.

"Course, course!" Vortex replied before calling, "Hey everyone! Meet the new face!"

Loona blinked, suddenly feeling self-conscious. She waved softly as Vortex howled in excitement. The hellhounds inside howled in greeting. A white hound sat on a gold couch with an upside-down cross tattoo on his arm made of bones. A female dog wearing glasses over her red eyes, held a bottle in her paws. Another dog with a thick afro of hair and hoop earrings held a cup. They sat near a structure of interconnected hoops. Beelzebub's sigil glowed golden on a honey wall in the background. Lava lamps with flowing honey inside served as the building's pillars and honeycomb patterns decorated the floor, ceiling, walls, and balconies.