Noticed after writing NECK BITING ONLY-

AAHAHAHAHAHHAA FIRST SMUT SHOT I NEED TO GET IT OUT OR IM DIE OF YEAH BTW IM BE AFK WRITING THIS SO YEAH YOU MIGHT SEE RANDOM SHIT SHOW UP

——

I tied the target up she wasn't the best looking person in the world but boss said she had a shit load of money I opened her file up "Mhpmm!" She said through the mask "Don't waste your breath speaking you can barely even breathe with that mask on" I said tauntingly she rocked her chair stubborn bitch "Listen you either stop or you're dying right here." I said boss had given the okay to kill her if she tried anything anyways "Mhpm!" She said I took the mask off her I wasn't allowed to do that but still she was to stubborn to not take my advice "What the fuck do you want jeez." I said and she looked at me "Your shirts on inside out." She said I checked and she was right I just took my shirt off and turned it inside right then put it back on "Happy now?" I asked and she nodded her head I put her mask back on her she was just staring into space so I put my phone that was on lock mode to her to watch funny cat videos she was distracted to say the least "Cam can you help me my target just escaped!" Loi said his eye was black "Sure but you'll owe me." I said grabbing my still wet knife I had just cleaned it two hours ago it still wasn't dry damn I managed to catch up with Loi's target it was the guy who had yelled at me when I was kid "O-oh hi Cameron are you escaping too?" He asked I nodded my head I was lying I hated this man with my guts I cut him off and kicked to the ground and whispered right in his ear "I don't forget what happens." And taped his hand behind his back and ankles together as I dragged him back to Loi's room "Take him and torture him he cause pain for me." I said and Loi nodded I went into my room the girl was walking "Hey get back in your seat!" I said and she looked at me sending a chill down my spine "1.." she said was she counting? And if so what for!? "2.." she said I felt my legs start to give away a bit this is nerve racking "3!" She said and jumped ontop of me and bit my neck it hurt like a bitch and I pushed her off me "What the fuck was that for!?" I yelled and she just was smiling "According to my predictions you should be able to feel the venom in 2 seconds." She said she was right something shot through my body it hurt she approached me and lifted my chin up "Prince got his ego shut down?" She cooed at me the kicked my stomach making me fall down holding it she bit my neck again it didn't hurt like last time but this time she bit in random places leaving big marks all on my neck I couldn't tell if I liked it or hated it but she stopped I tried getting up and she pushed me back down "Stay down prince." She said and I felt embarrassed Loi walked in but immediately walked out I hope it was to get boss this target was to "Eep!" I said she had bitten down hard on my neck "Shut up." She said and boss came in and shot her in the head "Thank you boss." I said trembling but managed to stand up "Take two days off we don't want you getting like 'That' again." She said disgust in her face.