UhAmYyyyyYlovelanguageistouuuchsoyea-

AAA-

—-

I looked at Viper she was tied up I liked seeing her like this she couldn't tell me to fetch her water she couldn't tell me anything in this state she couldn't even move without the ropes tightening "MmpM!" She said through the ball gag I couldn't even make out what she was saying but I grabbed my knife and held it close to her neck but not enough to if she nodded it would kill her "Shut up Viper you're not the one in control here." I said and she nodded I put the knife back on the table I grabbed a cup of ice cold water I just wanted to see how she would react that's all. I splashed the cold water on here Apparently I got to much water on the ropes in the process making her able to get out of them "Oh come on!" I said and Viper got out and bit my neck it felt like nothing so I pushed her off me and tried grabbing the knife but it was gone "What the.." I was taken aback by Viper jumping on me deliberately immobilizing my arms and legs "Why'd you tie me up?" She asked I wasn't one to be broken often "I'm not telling you Viper." I said as a smirk arose on her face "Is that so?" She said clearly taunting me She bit my neck again but in a rather weird spot it felt a bit good "Found it." She said I was confused she got off me "Damn water demons.." I said and Viper turned her head a full 360 "I wouldn't say anything about you saying that normally but you're literally a little older than me and not mention a human meaning you're pretty much a toy." She said turning her head back I ran up to her and hugged her from behind she accepted the hug but had a weird set of cuffs she put on me "Good luck getting out of those." She said as they vibrated around my hands they pretty much rendered my hands useless "Oh and each hour you can't get out I add another level of vibration to them till you admit why you tied me up." Viper said and set a timer on her phone..It's been three hours and I'm not planning on telling Viper why I tied her up but if she gives me another level of vibration I'm going to fall asleep.. She bit that weird spot in my neck again "Tell me why you tied me up and I'll stop." She said I couldn't stop myself "I just didn't want to be bossed around or toyed with so the best way to do that is to tie the one who bossed and toyed with me up." I said and she took the weird cuffs off my hands "It was simple to just tell me that you know?" She asked and I nodded my head and she pulled me into a long hug.